The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Re Post #4356 CaseyBerg

Hello Casey,

It's a CUK Falcon and now it's got a few crows to keep it company !!!

The loco is from Ben Neal, I have converted it to a track object category class "WS", adding wheels after changing them to mesh items category class "HM", then adding to the derelict loco config as effects to the mesh table.

CN/CP Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

A CN class N4a Consolidation heads up today’s wayfreight consisting of a reefer for Carnus Packers and several boxcars of used organs for Edna Boil’s Organ Emporium.

I quite like this picture Casey! I especially like the fire escape detail behind the locomotive- I didn't know anyone had made one of those for Trainz!

Re post #4361 cabnz1
Thank you for the compliment cabnz1

Cheers, evilcrow

Smyers, Evilcrow and EPO: Simply Gorgeous ! I can't compete with you, I am simply contempling your great shots ! Ken: successors and predecessors in the same photo .... it won't last long: it's the end of steam.
Regards,
Rail4Pete

Re post #4364 Rail4Pete
Thank you Pierre, look forward to your route screenshots, I am always on the look out for them.

Cheers, Ken

2020-04-13011642tnkjk.jpg

2020-04-13011835rajz2.jpg

2020-04-130121570bj9p.jpg

@Rail4Pete, thanks for your kindly Words.

Very great Pictures here in this Canadian Thread:)

Best regards and please stay healthy

Epo:)

Last edited:
@ BigBoyBen54: Where on earth did you find that beautiful D10?! My grandfather was a Trainman and later Conductor for CPR and many is a day his head end was a D10

VIA #3 rolls past the camera on a beautiful day

Last edited:
Got some shots of VIA 6449 switching Hayton Union Station on CP's Beetlebrook Sub this AM....the action starts with "49" collecting the motive power for the cars in the station it has previously switched, two P42DC's for VIA 13(Ocean) on track 1 and a P42/F40PH-3D set for the #54/57 J-Train on track 2.

Once she sets the Ocean's head end in place, 49 pulls off and backs VIA #54 into track 2 onto #57, before returning to the coach tracks to make up it's set of HEP2 cars. Next shot is of 49 clearing a line of shopped LRC cars to run on to the platform approach tracks, and line itself for track 3, backing in beside a Corridor consist on track 4 to become VIA #42, an excursion special (hence the dome on the trailing end)

Back