The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Nise shot with the old barn Jack. Thanks for your contribution to the thread WCRULEZ and why are we so happy to get out of winter when we such nice winter shots Ken ?
Cheers !
Pierre

CPR.............
4a14fdab60490ce2b0f9a5ad3e578d1a.jpg

Cheers evilcrow

WCRULEZ, very nice. Without your last shot, I'd have thought the others were from a much larger route.
Thanks for the kind words Pierre.
Ken, Christian, superb shots from both of you.
I've gone back to Clavet for this one of mine. Pulling out of the siding, westbound. Always liked the sound of those GP9s when they're working hard.
Cheers, Jack

8f4a53c7faf91e113c9010bd112eeb0e.jpg

Very nice shots Ken. I like that second one best. What route are you using for those shots?

Pulling east out of the yard.
Cheers, Jack

76dc9ce4177a3ab0fb83cf5975924ed4.jpg

Re Post #3202 jackyamstel.

Thanks for the compliment, Jack.

It's my own route Jack. All my shots in this thread are from it.
It's about 20 miles long (Canada compressed!), and still being extended.
The route is a complete figment of my aged imagination.

Cheers Ken

Very nice shot Jack with good use of grass.
Ken, you imagination about this route is superb. Is that black board on the station another creation of yours or I can find this asset somewhere ? About the QCR museum and the video/documentary, the administration contacted me yesterday as they had an extra meeting and they decided not to open this year as the renovations delay which started in May instead of March and the loss of 2/3 of their room for the exposition will not give enough time to make an appropriate exposition for tourist...in this case: better no exposition than a bad one. The good news, it gives another year to prepare.
Cheers!
Pierre

Re post #3204 Rail4Pete.

Hello Pierre, the black board is cloned from "Sign Private Property" by "stationmistress" <kuid:515726:2176>. The texture is from "YVRR Barrett Depot" by "cfl1604" <kuid:515726:2176> and used (altered to suit) to replace that by stationmistress. All available on the DLS.

An extra year will soon pass!.

Cheers Ken.

Ken, your route looks amazing! That aged imagination of yours is working pretty good! Absolutely beautiful work that you are showing us.
Pierre, thank you for the compliment.

Cheers, Jack

9468b0d7151f1c1a0e36fc627f5403d2.jpg

Back