The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Heading east past the siding called McGregor.
Cheers, Jack

tTwbBzp.jpg

Nice shot Jack..I'm glad to see you are a regular poster in this forum.

Nice shot Casey, very realistic. Alway good to see a pic with one of the rare loco I have reskinned.
Cheers!
Rail4Pete

Nice shot Casey, very realistic. Alway good to see a pic with one of the rare loco I have reskinned.
Cheers!
Rail4Pete

Thanks! Your CP RS-3 is my go-to diesel for all the switching and short haul duties around my route. Love the grungy look of your heavy weathered version.
Great job!
Casey
CP-RS3.png

Is that with Turf FX Grass between those tracks? How did you get it so small & not spread out into the center of tracks?

Is that with Turf FX Grass between those tracks? How did you get it so small & not spread out into the center of tracks?

Definitely not Turf FX. Running a Mac so no Turf FX for me!:( I think it's grass clutter. Will confirm when back at my desk.
Casey.

Update: Grass7b seasonal clutter. Builtin payware found under Objects tab.

Last edited:
Thanks Pierre. I hope we see some of your route again.

Nice shot with the elevators Casey.

This is a westbound taking the siding at McGregor. To the left (north) is the town of Nokomis.
Cheers, Jack

RLbbxGf.jpg

Sorry about the very late reply,but I did get the derelict car and the other ones. Thanks for showing the link.

:( But unfortunately CeeBee has passed away recently,so as a tribute to him,some TS2009 screenshots from highland valley,the train being pulled by a CPR TM with some vintage streamlined passenger cars behind it...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks for highland valley and all the joy it brought to everyone who used it CeeBee,Rest In Peace.

Nice shots everyone!

I was sad to hear of CeeBee's passing, as Highland Valley is still one of my favourites. May he rest in peace.

Some TRS19 shots:

g1wKT8r
g1wKT8r.png

ktZ2vOX.png

3v0tIRU.png

iupIpjC.png

re post #3926 Rail4Pete..

Nice one Pierre. Any news on your route, must be a few months since you last posted an up-date?

Cheers, Ken

Kingston, Nova Scotia. It's a lot different nowadays with the tracks gone this is what it may have looked like in it prim.

Nice shots everyone. I've been busy moving my route into TRS19, driving some of the various routes and learning the new features. My route moved over without any major problems but I did forget to install the bridge in this screenshot and had a major incident here. At 50 mph, most of the train went into the drink.

Cheers, Jack

X83sfGR.jpg

Canadian Pacific Class A1e 4-4-0 "American" #29 leads a short mixed train on the Norton-Chipman line in New Brunswick, summer 1958. Two other 4-4-0's, #144 and #136 managed the line.

2018-12-24_142205.jpg

2018-12-24_142617.jpg

2018-12-24_142829.jpg

RE#3931 Nice shot ! Script lettering came only in 1963....so you might need to change the first boxcar to have a 1958 pic ;)

I'm still lurking around running trains myself, though I don't have near as much time for it as I used to, I still have more than a few screenshots laying around that display some stuff not seen. Hopefully I don't get in too much trouble with posting this one featuring a CN manifest after picking up a new leader since it was underpowered and the power dept figured this was the next best thing they could find in the yard with enough power ready to go ;)

Very nice shots shebashetan7 and Chris. I doubt we'd ever see that kind of power on the head end around here, Chris, but one never knows.

Early morning westbound at Nokomis. The track in the foreground is CP's Lanigan Sub which connects Lanigan and Regina.
Cheers, Jack

91xqqGW.jpg

You can't submit photos to this forum, Jack.:hehe:
Actually, Jack, very nicely done, very artistic. You and the other people on this Canadian forum are putting out some amazing screenshots. Well done people, well done!

Thank you Claude. A lot of very nice screen shots here indeed.

I want to wish everyone the best for 2019!
Cheers, Jack

8smvdS9.jpg

Last edited:
Back