The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

A lot of great shots posted as usual. Good work everyone!
Found a bit of time to mess around with my route but it's going slow. This one is of a potash train headed by Central Maine and Quebec 1002 on the Wilkie Sub as it leaves Saskatoon .
Cheers, Jack
7myE0Po.jpg
[/IMG]

Jack, you were lucky to grab a shot of 1002 so far from home. ;)

Mrs. McVee keeps rooms available for crew members in need of a hot shower and clean bed.
Mrs-Mc-Vee.jpg

Casey, I saw either 1002 or 1006 going through Revelstoke within the past month or so on the Virtual Railfan cam there.
Another great shot too!

Cheers, Jack

After some time some new Canadian themed Module. I think the West Coast people will recognize it.

Great work here as always, Jack your route is a always a good route for inspiration and motivation.

2021-07-20-182531a.jpg

Last edited:
Very nicely done, Christian! It does indeed look very real as Dermmy said.
And thank you for the kind words. I believe your own work to be quite spectacular.

Cheers, Jack

Gobsmacked!! For way too long I thought it was real...

;)

Good to see you back! I learned so much from your routes, a bit of Dermmy is in every route from me.

Very nicely done, Christian! It does indeed look very real as Dermmy said.
And thank you for the kind words. I believe your own work to be quite spectacular.

Cheers, Jack

Thanks Jack, it's nice to see your route over so many years. It must be one of the longest routes in Trainz now. CaseyBerg and Rick routes are also stunning but not my favorite time. They put so much details in it, it's always worth to visit this thread when they post something.

Christian your work and shots are always in for a surprise and this is no exception.
little wave caps missing and 1 building caught my eyes trying to find if this shot was real.
hahaha , you fooled us once more with top notch quality!
Most important though is to see some die hards are still hanging in there and seemingly safe and healthy, keep it that way all of you.
This thread is always fun to watch thanks for sharing.
Back to my trainz dungeon for a few hours and expresso's.

Roy:wave:

Casey, Christian. Jack, Great looking stuff, fellas! That dang horse has been haunting me since my hippie days! I remember Christian working on that area a few years back and even then it was spectacular. Jack's route is looking real nice.

Cheers All .... Rick

2u7cQ6H.jpg

The attention to detail on that is pretty terrific - anybody else notice the wet sand?? The more you look, the more you see...

Amazing ;)

Dyratrast, The atmosphere in your last shots reminds me of the haze from wildfire smoke hanging over much of the country. Casey

Back