The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

hoseclamp

That guy making CN stuff
Since I enjoy the USA, UK, Australian and other themed screenshot threads, I thought I'd start one for us Canucks.

I'll start off with a CN shot. Anyone recognize the location?

Wow! Very nice there Hoseclamp! Is this the CASO Sub by any chance and will this become a full route for download? -Chris

Btw: DaSnakke: those are his own tracks, they are not avalible yet.

To DaSnakke, as chrisracer stated they are my own custom tracks (chunky mesh) that are yet to be completed/released. I am still working on them and will release them when they are ready. :)

To chrisracer, tlanders got it right. :) It is in fact Washago, Ontario which is the junction of the Newmarket and Bala Subs (MP 98.8 of the Newmarket Sub / MP 88.9 of the Bala Sub). As for release, it's really way too early to say, but if my route was to be released it would likely not be via the DLS due to its sheer size (total mainline milage is in the neighborhood of 600 miles!)

So here's another shot, this one shows a couple more track textures. :D

Wow! Very nice there Hoseclamp! Is this the CASO Sub by any chance and will this become a full route for download? -Chris

Btw: DaSnakke: those are his own tracks, they are not avalible yet.

Looks great - just out of interest, what is the kuid of those double signals up on the gantry? I've never been able to find them.

Thanks

n

Oh CANADA!
i love this thread will have pics when i get out of school!:)
And where did you get that track you are using or that is in the pics?!:eek:

Last edited:
Nice work Ray ! Hope to see this on DLS.
BTW to my opinion..one of the best track/ballast made.

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Another pic to keep this thread alive. :)
You'll notice in this shot I have been doing alot of work on my track and matching terrain textures. :D

Love the track meshes, incredibly realistic. Top notch simulation you've done with those shots.

How about posting a note when you release those tracks, I'd love to be able to use them myself.

Canada 1930

cag.jpg

Hi Canucks...
Strongly recommended is what Bob-alias trackplate is doing...all what I saw in the beta is stunning work and a real improvement of my 2003 released route...stay tuned !!

Back