The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

rqhsm0h.jpg

smyers

Glad you liked the screen shot Forester1. Thanks for the compliment.

Hiawathamr, shebashetan7, smyers, great shots from all three of you!

Cheers, Jack

U8Dfzmj.jpg
[/IMG]

@ caseyberg : great pic ...
@ jackyamstel : shiny ice ..
... thankz for the warming up ...
grtz
daveric

Cheers Jack!
I'm trying to figure out with your screenshot if its suppose to be ice, or what, but either way it looks freezing cold!:eek:
--------------
And I have some screenshots from the summer time in Canada. First session has been completed, and wow, critical thinking skills are required for this one...

NQkujNr.jpg

N9QDp3r.jpg

9Yp58rB.jpg

oc62B2D.jpg

Cheers

Hiawathamr, shebashetan7, smyers, CaseyBerg great shots from all four of you! Jack, your winter shot is absolutely ...great, the angle and the reflection on the snow seals the deal !
Rail4Pete

Hiawathamr,
Great shots! I love the look of the route - it is very atmospheric. You'd think the dispatcher could have delayed his departure a little while longer so he could finish watching the movie from the engine. It was just getting good! :D

Heinrich505

Cheers Heinrich505!
lol, the dispatcher would've liked to, but the engineer didn't wanted to stay and watch it:p - he'd rather do something else...

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words guys. Last week was indeed a cold one. Just shy of -40 two nights.

Hiawathamr, your route is looking very good.

Smyers, great shot from you again. Nice detailing.

Cheers, Jack

zxsQssm.jpg
[/IMG]

Cheers Jackyamstel, and your welcome - your screenshots are always nice to look at, even if they make you shiver.
------
GT GP9 does some local switching of the industries in the area, and a mainline freight leaving the area on a cloudy day
ryuhaL1.jpg

5QVK9qG.jpg

CzDJfnj.jpg

F53XJVH.jpg

MHHxRYq.jpg

XNg75GK.jpg

si6LWEp.jpg

G6OlUSj.jpg

Am9NNX9.jpg

4wP80jf.jpg

Cheers

Back