The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Hello Chris. Good to see you around again and with a couple of fine screenshots as always.

That's a nice shot from you, davemare. Is that a route of your own making?

Casey, wonderful scenes from you.

Eastbound empty K+S potash hoppers.
Cheers,
Jack
NQXDRiD.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Jack, looking fine there yourself. Mighty fine work everybody else as well!
Here's a couple more of my own to compliment the 2 others.

TRS19-2021-05-01-15-27-23-041.jpg

TRS19-2021-05-01-16-55-54-075.jpg

TRS19-2021-05-01-17-02-35-063.jpg

Awesome screenshots everyone!:)

--------------

Been a while since I last posted a screenshot here, but hopefully it was worth it :D

Some street running in the town of Afton
s14CZLE.jpg

xHKTptR.jpg

qUFVc8m.jpg

Yu4PgUQ.jpg

Cheers

The street running scenes look really nice. You don't really see that often in the trainz world.
Here's another one from me.

TRS19-2021-05-02-19-22-09-162.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments Gary_Evans and Enzo1; glad to hear it was worth the wait:)

---------------------

Nice screenshot there Enzo1:)

---------------------

Last round of screenshots with the street running as I continue working on the countryside.

caXyKRW.jpg

L0PXGCj.jpg

i2HAeq3.jpg

Onto the countryside
69susX7.jpg

0niZvAl.jpg

ZNpOoA4.jpg

Cheers

My goodness, do those locomotives ever take a bath for Grime and Grease and heavens knows, probably road kill too:(........Pardon me, I get it now, we have to pay the Railroad investors first and the little Scraps of cash will be devy'd up for Maintenance and such........:hehe:

However with all the Grimy stuff, the deep shadows make up for it............Especially the street scenes, one of my favorites.......:udrool::clap::udrool:

Those street running scenes are great hiawathamr! I especially like the ones with the CPR SD40s.

Another nice one from you as well, Chris. You've been showing us an interesting mix of power.

Here's some westbound grain at the lower spiral tunnel. It's early morning and the sun doesn't get down into the valley much yet.
Cheers, Jack
ZvpDlJI.jpg
[/IMG]

This old railway hotel has seen better days. Now, it’s chilly in the winter, too hot in the summer, the floors creak, weak water pressure, elevators break down, and there are cobwebs in the penthouse.

The-Hotel-Casey.jpg

Nice screenshots everyone!

----------------------

Those street running scenes are great hiawathamr! I especially like the ones with the CPR SD40s.

Cheers, Jack

Thank you Jack for the kind comment:)
I also love those CPR SD40-2 engines as well; highest detailed locomotives out there from my view.

----------------------

Been a while since I last posted some so here are some CN screenshots in the open countryside:
0bkM9JP.jpg

USEsIv9.jpg

xSzZXFd.jpg

ABXSKjV.jpg

Cheers

Hiawathamr, those shots of yours could almost be from around here.

Casey, the sign on the hotel is great!

Dave and gtasa, terrific shots from both of you as well.

This one of mine is just west of Leross, mile 54.28, westbound.
Cheers, Jack
cPsMmls.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you Jack.
Your picture there reminds me of the Midwest feel since that's what I mostly see in the countryside. I guess they can be interchangeable if you want to :D

------------------------------

Your screenshot looks amazing Case.

------------------------------

A lone CP SD40-2 picks up 4 hoppers that been sitting on the storage track for a while. The storage track was once a working mainline that followed the Elko River.
8jEYqTA.jpg

Cheers

Back