The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Eventually both, unless a deep pocketed collector steps in. Yeah, that's what happened. The train and truck live on in RR museums and private car collections. Happy ending.;)

Bullnose Curve
Bullnose-Curve.jpg

Veryy nice! What route is that, please?
Thanks! Prairie to Pacific is a fictional route I’ve been building over the past 5 years. Not really made for distribution given the amount of custom colour and level tweaking done to objects, splines and textures. And then there are all those assets from outside the DLS that would probably result in a shopping list of unknown kuids for some unsuspecting downloader. :confused:

Curve.jpg

Langden and Kemper RR fictional route

Shunting-coal-3%2C-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR-%28fictional%29.jpg

Shunting-coal%2C-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR-%28fictional%29.jpg

Shunting-coal-2%2C-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR-%28fictional%29.jpg

Enroute-to-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant-3%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR.jpg

Enroute-to-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant-2%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR.jpg

Enroute-to-Trenton-Nova-Scotia-power-plant%2C-Langden-and-Kemper-RR.jpg

Sorry, I just noticed that my settings were set to low which I do when working on the route, thus the pics above are low resolution.

***Oh my, that SD40 is horrible looking in TRS19, looked good in TANE, I will have to redo the work on it, especially the hood lights.***

Last edited:
Casey, which building asset are those you are using, look great. CP maroon and grey is an awesome paint scheme.

Most of this urban area consists of the following.
Tenement House DES by Dave Snow on the DLS.
JR Industry Building and JR Downtown Building series by wearsprada, built-in with Trainz Plus.
AM Industrial Building and AM Brownstone series by (the impossible to pronounce) acbdfaqoz. They were included with the Hudson and Western Route also authored by acbd etc. and available for purchase from approachmediumdotcom.
cheers,
casey

Some nice screenshots from everyone :D

-----------------------------

Its been a while since i last shared some screenshots from my route, so here is a set showing a x6 SD40-2 engines pulling a loaded double stack container train.
rd7I6Yo.jpg

1WYNGxF.jpg

SvBEg7R.jpg

KI8EZcj.jpg

Cheers

I'm always impressed with the great screenshots that find their way onto this thread. If anyone has some tips on how to make sharper images, please PM me. I find my screenshots appear blurrier than the fine shots I see here.

Made some progress over the last few months on my route. A couple of screenshots of the area between Trail, BC and Rossland, BC on CPRs Rossland Subdivision. The track in the screenshots was removed in 1966.

screenie-3.jpg

screenie-4.jpg

screenie-6.jpg

I've also created a video of this part of the route on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6efh4SKSU

Keep up the great screenshots!

From Holland after service as Trans Europ Expres, repainted and on the boat to Canada
Drove Toronto - Cochrane for years, the original Loco's were later replaced by special F7-units

Here in Neils wonderfull route UMR2021, since i downloaded that, I long to visit Canada.
nla.jpg

nlb.jpg

nlc.jpg

It's still a W.I.P, struggling with SP2..., slows progress down, but will finish 1 day.
greetings to all Canadian trainzlovers from GM

Back