The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

neilsmith749,
They are reskinned and modified from the NH Class 125 RDC-3 McGinnis <kuid:520526:2268> and NH Class 20 RDC-1 McGinnis <kuid:520526:2266> by PWeiser.

Assembling the evening fast freight.
Fast-freight.jpg

I did talk about this already in length when TRS19 was launched.
Unfortunately all my full original Subsections like CPR Mountain Sub and Laggan Sub were suddenly obselete because N3V had a nice/nasty surprise for me/us trainzers of large routes: making routes more than 30% larger and as such could not be packaged uploaded anymore to the DLC.
It took me all the time until now to make smaller "overlapping" sub sections that would fit with 1GB size but lost a lot of presteen Mountain ranges as i had to cut of a lot in length and width to make it work. Than the choice to make the "smaller" routes run sort of independent there is an overlapping of course.
I was promised in the near future we would be able to upload larger routes again with probably up to 4 GB plus but as of today I not have seen that yet. Once that happens i can again make the true full CPR Mountain Sub and Laggan Sub probably but wait and see.
In the meantime we have to work with what is feasible.
TANE version work in TRS19 buut not use any of the features and PBR texures as i did for the last 2 years to meticulously redo all textures where applicable along tracks and points of interest placing them rotating,scaling to makes things fit and work and not have jellifish syndrom effects when driving the cab.
Since my website was 'hyacked' by the original website designer and he refused to repair the programs so i could at least work with it, he instead left me only one choice build a totally new website at a price xxxxxxx and i refused. i asked to just make the website work and clean up the errors the only thing he did was change my password so no more access and no replies on emails and skype.Stuck in the mud we call this.
I decided no more, never ever a website of my own and moved all my stuff to DLC.
There are some individuals out there that make our live pretty difficult to say it polite.:(

Oy, that sounds pretty nasty, really sorry to hear about it. :( I hope things get better for you ASAP. In the meantime, I will be buying more of the modules as money permits. Looking forward especially to Calgary and Vancouver, if, as, and when available. Please take care of yourself and family, and keep up the great work. Thank ye ... :)

A train is still scheduled to run from time to time.
Nice work everybody. I enjoying lurking in the background seeing the wonderful work that always shows up here!

tane-2021-01-08-23-13-17-488.jpg

Roy and Ning, thank you for the kind words. I hope you are staying safe as well.
And thank you hiawathamr. Very nice shots from you as usual. You're doing an impressive job with that route.
Christian, Chris and 64Warhorse, great shots from you gentlemen also.

Here's one of Lestock in the daytime.
Cheers, Jack
yeGBRJs.jpg
[/IMG]

Your welcome Jack, and thank you:)
Keep up the excellent screenshots, as they are worth looking at ;)

--------------

Lovely picture there Casey:)

--------------

Evening VIA Rail passing by some grain silos

QA9CvIZ.jpg

Cheers

Back