The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Getting away from the prairies...
Cheers, Jack

l5wycXk.jpg

Nice to see there is still wonderful work in this thread. I'm always still around lurking, but every once and a while I have to add my 2 pennies in here so I can say I contributed :cool:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

It's always good to see you pop in here, Chris. Nice shot from you. Was wondering what the grass is that you are using.

Did some driving on Cayden's Mountain Sub. I had forgotten what a great route it is.
Cheers, Jack

DTb5nt1.jpg

xcFOoZq.jpg

Jack, first, nice shots from you. The grass if I recall correctly is forest summer grasses by bbf111 (I think).
Here's another from me.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice shots Enzo & Jack! The colorful lash-up and mountains look fantastic!

Caught 2 trains in Riverview today, first was NB M325 with a GECX leaser leading

xgK08KU.jpg

2nd was SB A476 with an SD75I leading, and a PRLX SD75M trailing

NslPdxl.jpg

Great shots, WCRULEZ!
And great ones from you as well, Erik! I like that old Alco. You always do amazing work weathering things!
Another one here from Cayden's MBC1887 route.
Cheers, Jack

UWwAj0z.jpg

Re post #3667 : Jack, that shot is top notch, very realistic !
Re post #3668: WCRulez: Very nice shot man !

Cheers !
Pierre, Pete or Rail4Pete :)

I really like that last one of yours, WCRULEZ.
Pierre, take a screenshot anywhere on Cayden's route and you've got a good one.
Here's a couple more.
Cheers, Jack

HE6qRCy.jpg

aPWU6vj.jpg

Thanks Barti. I think Cayden deserves most of the credit for the shots since it was his hard work making this route that makes the screenshots possible.
Here's another one.
Cheers, Jack

ylegspF.jpg

Nice shots everyone!

Quick question Jack, I noticed the CN Track Panel car a few pages ago, and was wondering if it is available anywhere as it is no longer on RRMods?

Thanks!

Regarding the track panel cars, all I can suggest is contacting Adamovic since he made them or RRMods to see if they would release them again. I have never come across them anywhere else.

Cheers, Jack

Back