The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

What would the railways do without guys like Kevin? Nice shot Claude!
Cheers, Jack

fXGRSIf.jpg

Nice winter shots Casey. Not too much snow around here to contend with but it is still a long way from spring.

Switching at the elevator south of Nokomis.
Cheers, Jack

HqLvKdj.jpg

Nice shot Casey. Great scene Jack...keep it up ! BTW nice grass....don't tell me this is only in TRS19 please !
Regards,
Pierre

Hi Pierre. Thanks for the kind words and if you're asking about the grass in my screen shot, I checked and it is a built-in item of TRS19. It is JVC#(Gr1) Grass spline C 30m, kuid 328583:20215. I checked using Tane SP3 and it was available for download in CM. Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Jack

TrainmasterGT, that is a great shot! The unit caught my eye right away and for a second I thought it was a photo. I like that moose in the shot. Reminds me of a number of years ago when my wife and I were coming home from Prince Rupert and we saw a moose beside what I think was a highway maintenance building.

Cheers, Jack

kV6PosY.jpg

Your Pictures make my day...........

Just got a ASUS ROG Laptop with NVidia 4 GIG VRAM onboard, couple of weeks ago.........:udrool:

;) I can't believe how good your pictures, and the Forum looks now, using my NVIDIA Card.......World of difference.....:wave:Thank you for Sharing, especially that Black and White Photo bit further down here.........

That train isn't going to miss the baggage wagon by much, Pierre! Nice shot!

I'm wondering if the ballast under that track isn't a bit too red for BC but the track in your shots looks good nonetheless, Harold.

Blue, glad to hear you are pleased with the new computer.

Westbound at Nokomis. I believe the section building is gone now but I thought I'd keep it.
Cheers, Jack

a7AeaAa.jpg

Last edited:
TrainmasterGT, that is a great shot! The unit caught my eye right away and for a second I thought it was a photo. I like that moose in the shot. Reminds me of a number of years ago when my wife and I were coming home from Prince Rupert and we saw a moose beside what I think was a highway maintenance building.

Cheers, Jack

kV6PosY.jpg
Jack,

I completely missed your comment, I am so sorry for that! I appreciate the kind words about that screenshot; I'm probably going to use it as the video thumbnail when I get around to finishing editing it.

I really like your GP9 lashup, that engine is low-key one of the reasons I bought TRS2019 :hehe:.

Best Wishes,
TrainmasterGT

Those GP9s were good units, TrainmasterGT. We never saw any numbered in the 4500s in Saskatoon. Mostly 4100s, 4200s and some 4300s, all with the larger fuel tank. They were fast too! Sometimes we tested them on the shop track for transition problems or ground relay action and they would sure go.

Heading east near Nokomis.
Cheers, Jack

jhgqx0F.jpg

You make me want TRS 2019 Jack ! Nice work !

Here is the new operator since 2014 or so of the fallen flag Quebec Central at Valley-Junction Québec. Chemin de fer SARTIGAN. They have an Ex CP MLW RS-18 which I reskinned today and they also have an RS-23.
TXZks1A.jpg
mLodKta.jpg
gi4XTEj.jpg
kWylCGJ.jpg
J1mqG5g.jpg

Back