The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks hiawathmr. You're doing an excellent job on the route that you've been showing!

CPR on the Wilkie Sub.
Cheers, Jack
ep3Bep4.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you, and your welcome. Your screenshots are amazing!:)

No picture today since I've been busy for the past 2 days, but I'm hoping to have more pics coming soon:D

Cheers

I think 'amazing' is going a little too far, Hiawathamr, but thanks. I look forward to seeing more of your own fine shots.
Cheers, Jack

Couple shots from the home town as a CP M4a (rare power here) switches the downtown/inner/CP-KP rail yard with St. George's Cathedral beyond, and again switching boxcars full of dies and various engine components on the sidings of the Canadian Locomotive Company....later in the day she will switch the main track and deliver a brand new Fairbanks-Morse C-Liner or Trainmaster to the siding immediately to the right in the last shot, as that's the export/spot track

20201008223041-1.jpg

20201008223721-1.jpg

G5a 1233 makes a rare trip down from Smiths Falls to pick up an export train bound for Montreal.....4 brand new narrow gauge 0-10-0 steamers for another railroad in the Commonwealth, plus the spare parts and various other accesories was a bit too much for D10 840 to handle, so she was relegated to the K&P "Cannonball" this morning

20201011030045-1.jpg

With the channel marker I was going to say Trenton for 46 since it resides on the Kingston. It looks cool, and I love the water you use. That can't be base game (if it is you make look amazing). I think I have the buoy.

Thanks

Sean

Nice screenshots everyone!:)

-----------------------------------

Sorry, no new screenshots from my WIP route. Since the last screenshots I posted, I put my current route project on hold due to real life things that are going on and the only driving trains, so I decided to give my routes a complete test drive to spot any errors prior to release.

xKfVJ8c.jpg

hDFey0Q.jpg

EXyUIui.jpg

GQJHGEV.jpg

Cheers

HoggerDrew, Casey, nice shots from both of you. It's good to see your work!

Nice one from you as well, Hiawathamr!

Cheers, Jack
ipb00yw.jpg
[/IMG]

CaseyBerg, as said nice shots. I am wondering what and where that very rusty tramp steam came from? Hopefully on the DLS?

Back