The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

CN/CP Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

A good looking engine there, Shebashetan7.

Casey, I enjoy your screenshots and especially the desriptions that you give them!

Ken, a great shot from you. The smoke does indeed look good as does the overall lighting.

Cheers, Jack

yP4uXi4.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow JackyAmstel, those are the kind of lights I like to see! Did you do some custom corona work on that loco or is that the way it came?

Not sure why they look so bright as I didn't do anything to them. I think the electrician should check the voltage on those lamps and ensure they are the right type. They would light up the track pretty good at night!

Cheers

Incorporating a bit of the C.P.R. Lakes and Rivers Service into my route. The RMS Segwun will have to pass for a CP sternwheeler for now.

E3-BFEF62-0861-4951-A470-745247043835.jpg

Re post #4339 jackyamstel
Thanks for the compliment Jack.
Re post #4342 CaseyBerg
Smashing shot.

Cheers, evilcrow

Jack, Casey, very nice shot ! Ken, that is impressive and also makes me smile when I see the Valley Junction roundhouse in this context...great ! May I ask which lamp post you are using. I am tring to find a lamp that would work like a locomotive headlamp which would light the ground and every object passing by but not necessarely having a halo.

Regards,
Pierre

Great looking posts everyone!

A slice of life.
Mrs. Kravitz longs for the end of steam power. Mr. Wilson scans the obituaries. Young Dick prepares to wave again. Spot smells bacon. Gordie and Stan take their issues outside.
33804-E1-D-1-BAB-4304-9-B25-9-B0445-CA7-E13.jpg

re posts #4346,47 & 48 really good shots from you chaps.

Cheers, evilcrow

A lot of excellent work being shown here lately. Nice going everyone.

An eastbound moves slowly along the Touchwood siding.
Cheers, Jack

Roe7mGY.jpg
[/IMG]

A CN class N4a Consolidation heads up today’s wayfreight consisting of a reefer for Carnus Packers and several boxcars of used organs for Edna Boil’s Organ Emporium.

3-A132-E8-C-A5-AA-4088-AE7-A-9-C941-B8610-CE.jpg

Nice one CaseyBerg, looks like CN 2530 has had an airing both sides of the "pond" tonight.

CN/CP Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended).

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks evilcrow! I’ve been neglecting the “People’s Railway”. Your CN shots got me motivated to dust off the Consolidation and give it a run. Your graveyard shots are just too sad to see. Could that be a vulture perched on the stack?😷
cheers,
Casey

Back