My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Taken in TRS22 beta
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Casey, another great shot!

Graeme, TRS22 looks good. I'm hoping it won't require too much more in the way of computer horsepower.

Eastbound on a sunny day between Kelliher and Jasmin.
Cheers, Jack
qkuAziF.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice! Hello fellow Trainz lovers.

Im new to this thread. Don't post much unless i need something lol.

Im learning new things every day about our game.

Im a former railway worker for CN from 1979 to 1995. I was in the engineering department called Work Equipment. Machine operator. Change ties out, line track, lift line and surface track, cut brush. Lots of fun stuff lol. Loved it and miss it too.
I worked most of my time at CN in southwestern Ontario. Dundas Sub Chatham Sub, Cayuga Sub, Strathroy Sub and even the CASO sub for a bit cutting brush.

So next best thing to be out there is Trainz for me. Im currently working on the Chatham Sub from St. Thomas to Glencoe. First track i worked on.

I lined the 25 miles with a Fairmont Spud Liner.

This image above looks very similar to what I'm doing. Its not completely accurate what Im doing but the mileage is correct.

Im doing a lot by memory, trackside stuff and so on. Im going to be featuring the N&W trains that ran from Welland to Windsor and how they pass through St Thomas pick up the cars from the Ford plant at Talbotville and run across the Chatham Sub over to Glencoe.

Train 27 was the Westbound and 28 the Eastbound. Two trains a day at that time. They tried hard to run at night, not always the case tho. Anyway Im looking for some lighting for the Yard at Southwold where the N&W's picked up and dropped off the car carriers.

Cant seem to find one that the light is not so ambient, too bright.

Anyway thanks in advance –Ross

Last edited:
It looks like you're doing fine work with that route, Ross!

The CN was always good to me but I didn't miss it too much when I retired. Lots of good memories although there were those days when you wished you had stayed home. I do sometimes miss the people I worked with though.

This is a shot at Quinton facing east with the Touchwood Hills in the distance.
Cheers, Jack
KXZiZGB.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
What grasses are you using. I recently upgraded my computer and I want to use some of those grasses you are showing in your great images.

What grasses are you using. I recently upgraded my computer and I want to use some of those grasses you are showing in your great images.

Hi Ross,
The grass is <kuid2:211025:21456:1> RMM grass g. Looks good from most angles and lighting.
Looking forward to seeing more of your Chatham Sub.
casey

GN NW5, north of the border.
North-of-the-border.jpg

view_media_post
Thank You Casey

I have begun to use the assest. Dont think I will go back to use it but any new idea that comes to mind I will lol. That happens too often. I have about 10 modules to go to finish the scenery along side the tracks. I want to get those done and then go through and test and look for things that are quirky. (constantly doing that) Thanks again

Thank you Casey

I started to use the asset. I have 10 modules that i have to add and paint the scenery. So i expect to be using this grass alot . Thanks again

Thanks Casey, I always enjoy seeing your shots and details you add to your scenes.

Everyone else, great shots!

Cheers,
ericmp

Sorry to step on a screenshots thread, but I wanted to ask, does anyone know of any sessions for <kuid:840699:100901> ALPHA BRAVO? It is a beautiful route, so I am curious about any sessions there might be.

CP grain loads battle the 2% grade up to Cabin Pass early in the morning. A set of manned helpers, with 2 SD40-2s filling in for one AC44, are assisting 3/4 of the way back. They are seen here crossing the massive Thunder creek bridge, about halfway between the helper station and the summit. The sun has not yet reached into the valley, with the blue hour still lingering.

5F2D40531E1F2D09949D693E6CEC0678E867C357

A few hours later, coal loads climb the grade, also with helpers.

D332EB92E80BC26026B7A44C20C028A368360616

62BB8A5B23131A37A2AE54FAC83EB2A40A8A9576

Canyon crossing

May I ask what the main bridge asset is in this shot? It's very nice

Last edited:
Sorry to step on a screenshots thread, but I wanted to ask, does anyone know of any sessions for <kuid:840699:100901> ALPHA BRAVO? It is a beautiful route, so I am curious about any sessions there might be.

Forester1 this is a screenshot thread like you said with lots of terrific art work and screenshots!!
Pls contact the creator # 840699 if you have questions about his unauthorized modified CRM route upload on the dls of my work.

Back