The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Really nice screenshots Casey!

-------------------

Usually I have screenshots everyday, but this time, my hard drive decided to call it quiets so I had to dig around to see if I could locate the 1TB disk drive, and I found it, so all of yesterday I was spending just getting my Trainz content back.

Anyway, enough talking about that, let me share my screenies:)

------------------

Finished 3 lines, so got plenty of trains happening. First up is CN 2189 leading a mix freight out of the city of Lockwood.
0bUt4jv.jpg

ZPdeDxt.jpg

yIdDzzn.jpg

9DxNXQj.jpg

Part 1 of 3

great job Hiawathamr

i love what your working on especially the scenery

keep up the good work

yours truly Matthew

Funny I thought the cafe have must real good coffee and donuts with all the police cars.

That is indeed the point of the scene. Just perpetuating an old cliche that started back in the 40's and 50's when coffee and donuts were often the only takeout available for a quick energy hit. The uniform and cars tend to make them stand out from the rest of the customers.
casey

Is this a Snow Fence here?

Some action at the diamond and within the area

4d3O9q4.jpg

4UNFocA.jpg

Cheers

Question, for inquiring minds here,

Is that dark Fence with the 45Degree supports by chance a Snow Fence?

And a comment,

That is one heck of 4x2 Diamond you have going on.........Impressive work Sir!!!

mogburn said:
great job Hiawathamr

i love what your working on especially the scenery

keep up the good work

yours truly Matthew

Thank you!:)

blueodessey said:
Question, for inquiring minds here,

Is that dark Fence with the 45Degree supports by chance a Snow Fence?

And a comment,

That is one heck of 4x2 Diamond you have going on.........Impressive work Sir!!!

Thank you Blue for stopping by :D
Soon(TM) there will be several trains passing through this area when the route is complete, which should be sometime next year:eek:

As for the fence, its part of the retaining wall, and that is <kuid2:405066:39:1> BDW Retaining Wall #1

Cheers

Great shots everybody!

Hiawathamr, I really liked the shots with the city in the background that you posted a while back.

This is a westbound on the Watrous Sub. I forget the mileage but it's around 50 something or other.
Cheers,
Jack
gWyULAb.jpg
[/IMG]

Great shots everybody!

Hiawathamr, I really liked the shots with the city in the background that you posted a while back.

Jack
Thank you - it was an interesting scene to make, since I wanted to keep performance high, but yet wanted to make it like a city feeling. Those two things aren't easy to combine..
Love your prairie shot - that's something I'll need to figure out how to make when that time comes :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Nice screenshot Case, and unfortunately all things must pass, no matter how well its taken care of..

--------------------------------------------------------

Today we catch an intermodal train lead by CP 9122
j0IlZoc.jpg

4grHsGe.jpg

CP5VtcE.jpg

I7nRThW.jpg

ATuc1wv.jpg

Cheers

Back