The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks Jack! Very nice shots from yourself and barti!

Here is a very much WIP scene of a small town in Wisconsin called Dale. Great place for watching train because of a public park right across from the tracks. It is along the CN Neenah Subdivision

EYjOnco.jpg

That looks pretty nice MF01 although I'm not too sure they would have German displayed here. I like it nonetheless.
Cheers, Jack

lPVmsYq.jpg

Thanks Jack but yeah I forget to change the direction pannel lol let says it was just shipped from Germany

Canadian Pacific 4-4-0 "American" 144

j923qe.jpg

Canadian Pacific A2q 144 is a 4-4-0 "American" home-built for the Canadian Pacific Railway in 1886 that served an outstanding 76 years from the early days of the first rail routes across Canada to the very end of steam in 1959. Originally numbered 351, she was renumbered 144 in 1912. CP 144 is a fine example of one of the many locomotives built to conquer the treachery of the Canadian west in the late 19th century.

Last edited:
Kingstonflyer, that is indeed a very nice shot. I like how the ditch looks along the track.

A nice shot from you, shebashetan7, and thank you for the history lesson.

Another shot at Watrous.
Cheers, Jack

Fl6SZ25.jpg

Thanks, Jack. It's always nice to have a break from the modern 21st century GE diesel electrics and return to the good old steam days. This is supposed to be a general Canadian railroading thread, after all. Those old 4-4-0's are really the best. Do you sometimes get bored of the modern age and instead run old-fashioned steam trains?

Wow! All you guys have such great screenshots. Nice work!

Jack, I found this tractor place on Google Earth and you've got it right on the money. Looks like this guy also collects old grain bins.

Claude

Shebashetan7, I like running steam trains from time to time alright. They're definitely more challenging in cab mode.

One year when water levels were higher quite a few of those tractors were sitting in water. Seems that they are just sitting there rusting away. I noticed there was an old jeep back there too and was wondering what shape it was in. I could use a new body for mine.
Cheers, Jack

88QdjSs.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys! nice shots Sorry I have no news and it is doubtful I'll have anything new form the eastern side of Canada as my PC is dead.

Back