The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

re post # 4598 CaseyBerg
The item by Qdaty123440, "q:Zbiornikk Zagan" ,<kuid:632724:1481> is indeed a fuel tank (re post #4599 Giraud), but the website "Qdaty Trainz", a Polish site, from where it came, seems to have disappeared. A pity, there were other excellent items also.
Qdaty did appear in the Forum, but I note not for some 18 months past.
Sorry about that.
Cheers evilcrow

I had to put up with Dirty Oily Greasy SP (fallen flag) livery when I was growing up, and I told folks, why can't Railroads at least give their poor old Locomotives a Bath once in a while! I would get laughed at by old timers.:'(

Said to me, Sonny, don't you get it, if they ain't on the Rails pulling a Load, making the Railroad money, then they'll die an early life and/or get sent to some other country who might do even worse..........I hung my head low, walked away in shame. And realized dirty old Locomotives was just the way it is......:(

Guess what, all grown up, and I like well weathered old clunkers.......And your latest Pictures looking mighty fine...........:p

re post #4611 smyers

Thanks for the compliment. I hope that there's an end in sight for all your probs in the USA.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Back