The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

re post #4555 CaseyBerg
Thanks for the compliment and yes your are right, what you see lately, is my extension to that original route.
re post #4556 Rail4Pete
Thank you Pierre, Steve Lerro's loco is a joy to behold and to listen to as it starts to climb the grade.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Last edited:
Ken, Casey, and Pierre, your shots are truly wonderful. It's great to see the work you are doing!

Progress on the Watrous Sub is moving at a snail's pace. I think the chief engineer is about to be fired!
This shot is at about mile 62.

Cheers, Jack
YdPjx0J.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice shot too Jack...your route is progressing very well ! May I ask which kuid/name is for the horse with head down ?
Regards,
Pierre

Last edited:
Pierre, the horses are by MSGSapper. There are 3 different poses. The one with head down is SAP_Horse_Non_Animated_3 and the kuid is 439337:102863.
Cheers, Jack

Nice ones, evilcrow. It's about 40C right now with a huge wildfire raging in the hills about 30 miles from here. Never thought I'd miss winter.
Best,
smyers

Thanks evilcrow. Those winter shots are great. Yep, just about every day almost till Oct. Had I known it was like this I wouldn't have come here. Wish we had some snow to put out the fires. It's bad.

Many Thanks,
smyers

Thanks, Casey. Oppressive is a good word, indeed. We're watching the hillsides burn to the ground.

W7JWHIN.jpg

Best,
smyers

Nice shot Loadman, Casey, Smyers and Ken . Thanks fro sharing and keeping this thread HQ & alive ....Jack you are part of that too !
Cheers,
Pierre

Back