The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

CP and the Mount Rushmore unit get put in charge of today's Q Train

d24c9b52b897126ad841d8d2e2d1e296.jpg

73c36e4faee9612c896a8b16659cc11d.jpg

bc8ba694bedd5c110056630156d0c77d.jpg

aee5ed710643d41994fbe17cdb91c3f9.jpg

Later an empty CP Grain-hog rolls past with Butterflies fluttering in the wonderful afternoon sun.

0d1116297872edc5b4a7d36a1943ddd9.jpg

0b32c0880ac9f4b50f8e44119bc9f986.jpg

Thanks Pete! Man, that sun sure looks hot! Well done my friend! I'm not sure what the temp. is, but it is real hot down here today. Pete, if you don't have a hard copy of the new version, you can have the one I received. I think it's some deluxe version. Or, if you know of anyone you'd like to send it to, just let me know. Just so you know, I think it will cost quite a bit to mail it out of the country.

It's lookin' good Pete! ... Rick
Hi Rick, what do you mean by the new version exactly ? Do you mean the one with the patch and the hotfix ? If this is the case, I don't have it as a hard copy.
Pierre

This thread has sure been seeing a lot of terrific screen shots posted while I'm away. Great work everybody!! I'm going down to Haines, Alaska tomorrow and the day after will start heading back home. Lots of driving ahead!

Regarding your hard copy Rick, I'd have to see what I've got when I get home but I think I have the same thing.

Keep posting those shots guys!

Cheers,
Jack

Dragonharh have you heard of the Forest Summer trees? I think those would help you, becuase your trackside vegetation is awesome, but the trees seem a little strange. The Forest Summer tress are on the DLS. Just search 'Forest summer'.

Hay Meow Yea i know I have them downloaded but I'm sticking with the trees custom to that part of Canada so it can't be helped.

Man, it's hot! I keep hearing it's 28 but 22 along the coast. Maybe, I'm noticing the heat (I'm starting to feel my age!) more these days but that sure is a hot 22 degrees! I'm trying to work out in the yard, but a 1/2 or so is all I can take. What's wrong with this place! One minute your'e freezing one body part off, the next you're sweating off another! Alright, that's my excuse for not being out in the fresh air. Well, at least a fine shot showed up from Neil! So, Neil, I snooped around to have a look at some of your other shots, and am happy to see the work of yet another great Canadian route builder. Have you sent many shots to the Canadian Thread? You'll have to forgive me if you have, I've seen so much great work lately... I can't seem to keep up with it all! I think I read you were working in TS12 and are going to move it into (sigh, I guess I'll have to start calling it tane, but I'm not going to spell it right! hee, hee) tane? Whatever version, it looks real good. Don't forget your Canadian buddies, I know you have a lot more we'd like to see in here!

Cheers .... Rick

Hey, yeah, the above shot is TANE. I've got the UMR2015 converted over to TANE, and it's running pretty well. I'm just playing around and fixing any errors I'm finding. This isn't specifically a Canadian route, but it could probably be found anywhere in North America - I hope you don't mind me including it here! lol

Back