The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Many thanks, evilcrow. Great pics. Sure looks like the Canada I remember. There was even steam going by the elementary school I attended there in '57 - '58. You're one of the good ones, no doubt. Still 40C every day, record heat, no end in sight.

Best,
smyers

RE Post 46o7 to 4619. Great work guys ! Jack, I'm always glad to see you working on your route; Dyratrrast...excellent shot and thanks for your participation in this thread; Casey you always have the touch to get the perfect spot for the photogragh to take pic; Smyers I'd say the same I said to Casey;...Evilcrow..the master in converting ordinary thinghs in extraordinary ones. BTW Ken, in your last post, ( the 3rd pic from the end) can you show me that building with a slope roof next to the garage please ?
Regards !
Rail4Pete

Southern AZ, MP242. It wasn't always quite this bad, my wife says, but for the past several years it's been wicked. I wonder what's changed. Over 100F (37.8C) next several weeks, they say. I'm a native Bostonian.
Best,
smyers

Many thanks CaseyBerg, smyers and Rail4Pete.
Pierre the building is "DrX Shed Bryansk" <kuid:574078:777268> by rusdoctorx, it's new on the DLS 12 July 20. In the screenshot, my reskin on the left, original is right.

Cheers. Ken

This image was taken on the Sir Isaac Brook Bridge during the 4:00 PM rush hour. Because of COVID-19, service has been reduced greatly, there is a Barrie Bound GO Train next to a VIA Rail coming from Windsor while a CN Transfer job is on the bypass tracks.
Toronto-USRC-during-the-COVID19-rush-hour.jpg

Last edited:
Another great shot, evilcrow! Can you tell me what asset those twin red offices/houses/cabins are? I have been looking for something just like that.

re post #4632 Forester1
Hello Forester1, thanks for the compliment.
The buildings in the pic are my reskin/seasonal adaption of the original by Pencil42;
"Virginia City Yard Building 6" <kuid:124060:28063>, you will also need the Mesh Library <kuid2:124060:60047:2>. All on the DLS plus others.
See also Pencil42's site
http://www.carsoncarshops.com/

Cheers, evilcrow

Lovely shots everyone!:)
---------------
A few from my industrial switching route (I won't think I shared these :eek:)

Cheers

Evilcrow, thanks for the KUIDs. That SURE looks different in your route than in the 3D preview! Hiawathamr, that's a nice looking route. And reaching back up to Smeyers, that is a great screenshot as well!

Back