The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks for the compliment, hiawathamr.

Another shot just west of Quinton.
Cheers,
Jack

gqNm34g.jpg
[/IMG]

Hiawathamr, you have been posting several great shot lately....congratulation and thanks for sharing !

Jack, this last shot is very nice and very realistic ! Keep up your great work !
Pete

Here is one from my 1950's Canadian route....
ZBFKiGy.jpg

hiawathamr is a good Fog chaser too, the pictures are nice and clear :p (just kidding of course) Foggy Pics are OK too....:hehe:

lol, well, it was a clear day to take pictures :p

jackyamstel said:
Thanks for the compliment, hiawathamr.
Your welcome, and like your screenshot :)

Rail4Pete said:
Hiawathamr, you have been posting several great shot lately....congratulation and thanks for sharing !
Thank you for your kind words, and I like your screenshot:)

====
2 more screenies tonight, not much as life had other things happening.

GP9 slowly passing under the bridge:
1cQG5Uq.jpg

A view of the track in the afternoon:
rm3rwpn.jpg

Cheers

Nice shot, Pierre. I remember helping my uncle with bales when I was a lot younger. He got to drive the tractor while I worked on the skid behind the baler stacking 5 or 6 bales and levering them off the skid. When the baling was done we'd load them on a wagon just like in your screen shot and haul them to his farm.

A pair of good shots from you again, hiawathamr.

Westbound at Quinton.
Cheers,
Jack

pycrFZt.jpg
[/IMG]

My neighbourhood backed on a farm. Every year we kids would “help” the farmer by making a huge fort out of bales in the middle of his field until he gave us a dime each and told us to go away, muttering something about liability. Thanks for the memories Pierre!

Nice shot, Pierre. I remember helping my uncle with bales when I was a lot younger. He got to drive the tractor while I worked on the skid behind the baler stacking 5 or 6 bales and levering them off the skid. When the baling was done we'd load them on a wagon just like in your screen shot and haul them to his farm.

A pair of good shots from you again, hiawathamr.

Cheers Jackyamstel :)
I had unfortunately ran out of screenshots for my small switching route (they were all used in the previous pages lol):(.
Nevertheless, I do plan to create another Canadian route, as we don't see to have many of those unlike USA...:hehe::eek:

As always Jack, your screenshots are beautiful:)

Cheers

My uncle built his stack of hay bales near his barn which turned out to be not such a good idea as the hay stack caught fire one windy day. The hay and barn were quickly turned to ash. He later built another barn and kept the hay stack farther away. My family lived a kilometer or two away on a small acreage that had a small barn on it. We kept some pigs, chickens, turkeys and a couple of mean old geese. In the barn's loft we had straw bales and we kids would pile the bales to make tunnels into a sort of maze. We still talk about that sometimes and it was about 50 years ago. How did the time go so fast?

Nice shot, Harold. Maybe I should run steam a little more often on my route.

Cheers, Jack

Ydmj1f4.jpg
[/IMG]

That is a sweet shot, Harold!
Could you share the name / KUID of the... not sure how to name it... "high grass" you have growing on the water side?

Another autumn shot:
Canadian-Prairies.jpg

That is a sweet shot, Harold!
Could you share the name / KUID of the... not sure how to name it... "high grass" you have growing on the water side?

Thanks

<kuid2:58843:22003:2> reeds3

The route is MSGSapper's Cattauragus and Lake Eire with my skinned Jankvis DIY billboard SpeedTrees in TANE SP4.

tane4_0055.jpg

Harold

Oknotson, the prairies are looking good in those shots of yours. Are you sure you don't live there somewhere?

Nice shots, Harold, and I agree that the trees look good.

Chris2001trainz2010, terrific shots from you!

S7v6NWP.jpg
[/IMG]

Back