The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Jane and Spot

Jane-and-Spot.jpg

All the shots here are really wonderful!

Evilcrow, this latest one really pops off the screen! The dramatic lighting really highlights the composition. :cool: Very well done!

Heinrich505

Thanks Forester1. I'd prefer to be a bit closer to the track myself.

Nice shots Casey, Ken.

This one of mine is way west of my last shot, around mile 240 at Neola. Progress east is still slow.
Cheers, Jack
RpA98NG.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Jack! Always good to see pics from “The Land of the Living Skies”.

Got some bridge work done this morning.

C6-F7033-A-93-C9-44-D6-BA87-A7-A91-AF47-E5-F.jpg

Autumn up north, sure looks great evilcrow. We're sure getting our mileage from the D10, eh? I wonder if there is any way to disable the auto numbering. I'd like to re-letter in my own road but using white letters and numbers.

Best,
smyers

re-post #4674 smyers
If you wish to disable the numbers, try on a clone. In the config, delete the container "default" and what it contains, now rename the tag "body" to "default", exit and save the config.
However if you require the running numbers then in the config, just look for the container "vehicle-running numbers" and choose what you wish to amend. You will need to change the alpha numbers to the required colour. Both loco and tender need to be altered, but of course use clones. As with the latest models now appearing; it it not always easy or possible to make changes. Best of luck, no CTD hopefully.

Cheers, evilcrow

Back