.
Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 4,096 to 4,100 of 4100

Thread: The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

  1. #4096
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United States of America, Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,112
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackyamstel View Post
    Gorgeous shots hiawathamr! You sure are doing a terrific job there!

    Highway 15 crossing, mile 78.25, just west of Quinton.
    Cheers, Jack
    Cheers Jack!
    Your screenshots are also terrific - always something to look at! keep up the good work!

    Cheers

    NARM's site^

    My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

  2. #4097

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    Cheers Jack!
    Your screenshots are also terrific - always something to look at! keep up the good work!

    Cheers
    hiawathamr is a good Fog chaser too, the pictures are nice and clear (just kidding of course) Foggy Pics are OK too....

  3. #4098

    Default

    Thanks for the compliment, hiawathamr.

    Another shot just west of Quinton.
    Cheers,
    Jack

    [IMG][/IMG]

  4. #4099
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec, Montreal
    Posts
    1,805
     

    Default

    Hiawathamr, you have been posting several great shot lately....congratulation and thanks for sharing !

    Jack, this last shot is very nice and very realistic ! Keep up your great work !
    Pete

    Here is one from my 1950's Canadian route....

  5. #4100
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United States of America, Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,112
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueodessey View Post
    hiawathamr is a good Fog chaser too, the pictures are nice and clear (just kidding of course) Foggy Pics are OK too....
    lol, well, it was a clear day to take pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jackyamstel
    Thanks for the compliment, hiawathamr.
    Your welcome, and like your screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by Rail4Pete
    Hiawathamr, you have been posting several great shot lately....congratulation and thanks for sharing !
    Thank you for your kind words, and I like your screenshot

    ====
    2 more screenies tonight, not much as life had other things happening.

    GP9 slowly passing under the bridge:


    A view of the track in the afternoon:


    Cheers

    NARM's site^

    My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •