The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Oh, ghods, Valiants. We had one of those when I was a kid in the 70s. It had the worst case of run-on I have ever seen on any car in my life, by a large margin ... :'(

It’s a long way down the holiday road

Holidays.jpg
Don't know how you pulled this off? Great effects really believable too........

Nice screenshots Case and Jack!

-----------

Jack - you really have a nice prairie screenshot there, something I have yet failed to master as I end up putting too many trees along the tracks or something :hehe:
I like seeing your screenshots nevertheless:)

-----------

Evening CN freight rolling through
ORBeUzj.jpg

EbSWYhV.jpg

Cheers

Hi and thanks for this nice screen. I am glad to see that my french and american assets are imported in Canada and can be usefull. I will soon make an old Ford truck to replace my old Citroën. :hehe: friendly. Phil

In an alternate (better) timeline, CP maintains and operates a Selkirk in excursion service. Here is 5931 climbing a hill on my freelance route.

6EA80A5BBD4DC4717662EF66817E188FC65DF969

Exiting the other end of the tunnel behind her, and looping over the line via a large trestle

5B595C11C9FCA305414CD2EE976B72F3FA06211A

This area is unfinished, but I liked these shots enough to share them regardless

8E527A6BA1AEDF3FA52F9564BA92337DA0E5781F

65B27303DBA1D9AA6E31B5A0DCE5CBB4389FF6E7

I am glad to see that my french and american assets are imported in Canada and can be usefull. I will soon make an old Ford truck to replace my old Citroën. :hehe: friendly. Phil

Salut Phil,
Your assets are indeed very useful in helping depict the late 30’s to late 50’s era. I like that they are customizable too which helps in illustrating the little vignettes along my route.
For all your contributions to this sim
merci beacoup,
casey

More great shots, hiawathamr. I think you're being very modest regarding your prairie shots. They look perfect to me.
Glad you liked the shot from me. Thanks.

Casey, very nice work on your latest shot!

And krpkk, that's a very fine job you're doing there!

Cheers,
Jack

It's nice to see really great work from everybody in here! I really enjoy looking through all the stuff you guys share!
Now it's time for one of my own again.
A CP grainer is seen taking a break while the loading crew is gathering paperwork in preparation to load this beast up later that night.

TRS19-2021-06-10-01-49-13-828.jpg

Back