The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

"You're gonna need a bigger tow truck!"

Tow.jpg

Great as always Jack, your route fascinates me again and again. Also very nice screen shot also from you CaseyBerg, keep it up!

2018-08-17234706.jpg

2018-08-17234403.jpg

2018-08-17234427.jpg

@8bitvuk: Unpublished, not yet finished, hardly interested in continuing, must first understand LOD and FBX and then change some of the content. :eek:

2018-08-20172038.jpg

Nice shot from you, Casey. I like the mountains in the background.
Christian, those shots in the mountains are spectacular! And your last one is great too. Could be somewhere in Saskatchewan.
Good one Pierre. I always enjoy seeing what you're working on.
A fine shot from you, Barti.

Back in B.C. for this one of mine.
Cheers, Jack

oJQyeMF.jpg

@Dinorius_Redundicus I really sorry, my bad. But i think both your trucks are so beauty...:p.

Thanks Jack! btw great mountains.

Best Regards!

Barti

Great shots Christian and Casey! It's nice to see some prairie shots other than my own.

Rolling east here between Berry and Venn.
Cheers, Jack

cAJdC6b.jpg

A shot at Venn. There's not much left of the place. The population was put at 14 in 2006 and the grain elevator was demolished in 2003.
Cheers, Jack

LOct2i6.jpg

Hi! Can anyone recommend any western Canada freeware routes? I have tried one that included Vancouver to Whistler, but about all I got were textures on a DEM map, and not all textures. Same with a northern BC route I tried to download. I can only conclude they were for earlier versions and had few assets for T:ANE....

Another nice one Casey. I wonder how often the truck or trailer went off the sides or ends of those cars. I know of the trailer being backed up too far at least once way back in the '70s.

The only Canadian freeware route I can think is Cayden's CPR route in BC. It works fine for me in Tane.

Cheers, Jack

cGWI5nt.jpg

Thank you Jack, I'll give it a go. Would love to see the Vancouver-Whistler and vicinities upgraded to T:ANE! And pretty soon I am going to spring for both of the Columbia River routes....

Back