The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Here's another shot from me!

OVZZxGJ.jpg

Hello Erik
Your screenshots are absolutely amazing and so life like. Hope you don't mind me asking this would you be able to list some of the abandoned buildings that you use. One final question the flat with the short flats either end is that available anywhere for downloading.

Thank you in advance.

Joe.
Thanks for your kind words, and sorry for my late replay (I just remember that I had forgotten to answer your questions, well, better late than never I hope, he he :hehe:).

A little difficult to make any list of the buildings, because I'm not sure which ones you are referring to, sorry again.

But the flat car (if you meant the one in my pics below) is a personal reskinn on this one http://www.uslw.net/downloads.php?action=view&id=223.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rick: - Glad to hear you're not "leaving us", I was a bit worried when I read an earlier post from you, but I'm gona miss your great pics :).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as always, great shots everyone :).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4f460a365a8ef9483a7ee14738358f97.jpg

a359d53d5045fabb122520254c0be388.jpg

5eb70e56639a1a077afb52534dd64fdb.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Hay guys looking good everyone Just letting you know I'm stell alive I give up on trainz because of work that and a few other reasons I'm sure many of you already know I don't I don't really have anything new done thats worth showing on my route.

22642ec1c6b63446457a32f89242b0f4.jpg
Wow, amazing shots here guys congratulations...honorable mention to Erik ! It seems that Canada is a great place to take trains pic :D

e9ab7ee34445690206e5e6db69f5116d.jpg

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
It's been a while since I posted a shot but I see there has been lots of others while I've been away. Terrific screenshots from everyone!!! It's really great to see all the top notch stuff being posted!
Rick, keep posting shots of your route. It's fantastic and I love seeing them.
This shot of mine is on an old route that I started long ago. And now, after three weeks away, I've got a bunch of work to catch up on around here.

Cheers,
Jack

468b78783ce93e93d935d96b133257b2.jpg

Good day Folks; Another nice one from Neil! Looks like some very fine work, bud! Keep them coming!

Pete sure is doing well with tane! Hmm ... I THINK that's a Pacific loco in this shot. I really like the 4-6-0 he's been showing us lately, one he re skinned. Steve will be doing a CNR 4-6-0 when the time comes. I hope it will be useful for other Canadian railroads, also. Maybe, just maybe, down the road, I can convince him to do one more! It's something Steve showed me, so at least I know he likes it, and I believe he can look at and touch the real thing! I've seen him "driving" a real steamer, he sure looked happy! Oh, I think he knows a LITTLE about steam locos!

D, maybe work will be good. When you have time to get back at it, you might have your batteries charged and get back in the groove. Like many of us, you are addicted to trainz, you have no choice, the sim owns you!

Hello Jack! Good to see you home safe and sound! I hope you had a great time. Well, I did turn on my trainz pc yesterday. Mostly all I did was make sure my 2 backed up copies of the route were up to date. Dave (des) made some textures of garabage and I tried them in one of my dumps. Just what it needed! Thanks to Dave once again! That's a great shot, my friend! I'm so happy to see The CNR alive and well out your way! Brian (lilb) did a real nice job on the Canadian boxcars. With the skin changer you can have a whole bunch of "paint jobs" which will cover almost the entire time this type of boxcar was used. Something very inviting about that shot!

Alright "Mr. West Coast", hope all is well. You'll be getting an email tomorrow, if I don't see an, "All is a ok" or a smiley face or even a dot!

Cheers friends, gotta put out the trash .... Rick

Thanks for your input Rick. T:ane for me, actually, is considered as a beta, unfinished product and mostly as a buggy screenshot software as it doesn't even get to reproduce the shadows when you print screen. I don't think a standard businness could survive for long if it delivers such product with such a level of insatisfaction from its customers. But...lets hope N3V will bring this game right on track soon.

Rail4Pete

Hi all;
I'm enjoying all the shots. Oh yah; rick: lol :p O'm here. We are enjoying a very DRY summer here on the west coast: since April 1st: 18mm of rain. For the metrically challenged: 2/3 inch.

I felt that another from the archives was needed.

froobie_20140329_0011_zpsee7malw8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
TS12 build 49922

As an aside, I noticed a refence to T;ANE build 77327. Can someone please tell me where to download it?

I'm done for today. Thanks for watching :)

cheers,
--Michael.

Last edited:
Hi Michael, hope your health is improving. Nice shot from you. There is no new build released for public, only for the DEV group which are testing every new build before an official release. But as I have stated there these build are not available for us.
Cheers !
Pierre

Hi rick; pierre; and the others...
Yesterday - about the rain - I spoke too soon. It showered all day and a whole 1 mm fell. I'm underwhelmed!

cheers,
--Michael.

kingstonflyer, I agree with Rick , it's a very fine and amazing Screen Shot :)

and to you Rick;), i miss your wonderful Pictures...

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Back