The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Museum is wagga wagga.
hi Rick thanks for the info i will check with Michael! nice shto as usual!

TANE%2525202015-06-27%25252018-34-29-72.jpg

michael,

go to environment in surveyor, look for any time in the clock that has been "set" green led.....click this time see at the bottom fog slider paly with it.
Set new times at your convenience and do same also play with RGB rotators see example from TRAM_not to long ago I forgot where it was.
Also play with all the other feautres like post processing in the launcher window under developer.
All the rest just get your hands on things click and see what happens. Sometimes you might get warped into a black hole called little bug T:ANE sometimes with save as route. Disable backup in the trainz settings in survyor that one seems to be sensitive on ending up in a black hole.

No the trees is not bad news as such it is a step forward and yes sometimes you cannot just drag 3rd party assets to the next level without the creators to do so.
I created a entire new set of speedtrees especially for T:ANE and later.
This means ALL my route i kind of have to redo all the trees which is a lot of extra work it is not just replace asset it is much more.
broken assets well it means somebody has to upgrade them to the new level and we go from there this is not T:ANE to blame for but the lack of discipline and no time for maintenance of all assets in former trainz versions by the creators and others, you know what I mean.

Roy

Roy & Others,

On the subject of TANE friendly assets....
We Plainz folk, thanks to vulcan's modelling & scripting prowess, have started the long process of upgrading the aircraft models to be TANE friendly. I personally have over 180 aircraft so it all takes time and I don't have much of that at the best of times. I've done about 50 so far. I don't even have a copy of TANE yet! Unfortunately, DLS uploads have been stalled for getting on 2 weeks now so you're going to have to be patient. Fear not, we're still working on it.

Great work on your Canadian routes & assets folks. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Rob

YVR%20Morning%2001_zps1o8xhmsm.jpg

Hi Rob,

thanks for sharing your picture and post.
I think the planes now finally will get the job done in T:ANE with great filghts and stunning views

Roy

Hello Erik
Your screenshots are absolutely amazing and so life like. Hope you don't mind me asking this would you be able to list some of the abandoned buildings that you use. One final question the flat with the short flats either end is that available anywhere for downloading.

Thank you in advance.

Joe.

Greeting from Fort Nelson, B.C. I'm on a little holiday so no shots from me for a bit. But there's plenty of nice ones from everybody.
Erik has posted his usual outstanding shots. Real nice work!
Rob, nice one with the Plainz. Your efforts at upgrading them are appreciated.
It's intersting to see shots like yous Michael, where a route has been loaded into Tane. I've just been driving some of the routes so far. Need to upgrade my video card. I've got a GTX550-Ti and it's a little jerky at times.
Great shots from you too Roy. What an amazing route!
Rick has posted terrific shots as always. And I do remember when Canada turned 100. I was still a kid but it was an exciting time!

I'll try to check this thread from time time but I won't always have internet access.
Cheers,
Jack

Very nice screenshot there rickf77 :) Really like how you have textured the bank and made it look very natural.
There sure are lots of wonderful screenshots in this thread. :)

Hello from Whitehorse! Internet access is a bit spotty. Hope everyone has a great Canada Day on Wednesday!!

Nice shots Roy and Rick. Wish this laptop would run Trainz but then wife would not be too happy! And then I wouldn't be too happy!!

Cheers,
Jack

I've already swapped some of the trees in that shot.

:wave: Yeah, what looks right one day, sometimes just does not look right the next day lol. Been there way too many times. Have you tried the trees by bbf11? Wonderful selection of flora.
Clam1952, msgsapper and Jankvis (spell might be wrong) are also very, very good - such very talented folk.
Yeah will pop my head out of the window and give Kingstonflyer a yell on the next steam excursion. :hehe: July 18th - so exciting.

Brilliant shots joosten!

Sorry guys I been busy of course its that time of year agen schools out and so are the brats which means my hrs go into summer hrs and less time for anything pc related.

Back