The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Casey, you are a master in the scene composition of the life surrounding the railroad. You have all my congratulations! May I ask where is that flatcar coming from ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Casey, you are a master in the scene composition of the life surrounding the railroad. You have all my congratulations! May I ask where is that flatcar coming from ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Thank you for the high marks. Glad you enjoy them. The car can be found on the DLS under "Bulkhead Flatcar GSI 45 Ft SP DES" <kuid:101046:106235> by Dave Snow. The half load of wood was made with a spline, "Cordwood Stack MBC232" <kuid:431633:100578> by Cayden. The half loaded car remains a static part of the scene while fully loaded cars are picked up as scheduled.

cheers
casey

I've been there once by the tracks. Wasn't much trains running (before the virus came here in the States). Nice capture!

--------------------------------

More screenshots:
525eIvu.jpg

UWmNRYx.jpg

Hogkk8w.jpg

Cheers

A CN coal train prepares to hit the steep 2% grade between Robbins and Stormont on its way to the Odium Coal mine on the TRS19 edition of the Highland Valley.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Lovely picture Jordon! Highland Valley is still an awesome route to drive on - I don't know why, it just has something to it that makes it special:D
Love the TRS19 updated version!

-----------------------------------------

Some CP action in the countrysides

HvCxVLl.jpg

FXrNAeT.jpg

dw2x2du.jpg

LyveVeN.jpg

Mw29wZ1.jpg

cbxgJl1.jpg

ljho9pm.jpg

Cheers

Thank you!
Your route is looking amazing just by looking at your screenshots - keep up the excellent work!

-----------------------

CN MoW train passing through the area in the afternoon
brRnnUp.jpg

Qv6hSjE.jpg

k4cI6jo.jpg

xkeY1YV.jpg

3bFCvae.jpg

Cheers

Awesome stuff as usual Hiawathamr. I didn't think they had signs that light up that well at night due to the lighting restrictions in Trainz. I've recently been looking at radio towers but they don't appear too much in the distance (normal corona views I guess). Just curious how that looks so cool at night.

Casey that also looks VERY cool. You have my son all excited now :)

Thanks

Sean

Thank you Sean!
Yeah some of the signs do light up at night so you can read / see them at night - that's what I like about night mode :D
Basically all radio towers don't have any flashing lights, but they can be added.

These beacons will do the trick to have the flashing lights for the towers. Of course they aren't viewable when far, but when close you can see them. They are height adjustable, so they should work for your requirements:)
<kuid2:7592:15722:2> beacon red flash sm
<kuid2:7592:15721:2> beacon red no flash sm
<kuid2:7592:15719:1> beacon white flash lrg

Cheers

Sorry everyone for no screenshots awhile - was working on this town that is finially finished:D

At 17:45, CP train 9111 passes through the town of Clifton with BNSF 7651

int3gSJ.jpg

Yi3Tl4h.jpg

Pirdlgy.jpg

WOr5eJB.jpg

WXwXKq9.jpg

lXvln9O.jpg

Cheers

Hiawathamr, Looks good. The town of Clifton must be glad you’re finished what with all that construction noise at all hours. ;)
casey

Schools out for the weekend here in Dovetail Corners. Been busy posting adverts on the side of the general store.
09-D6-A4-F8-86-DC-41-B2-AE97-146-AB8-E01217.jpg

Yep, and I'm done making noise for the time being (with the exception of blowing the horn :D ); thank you for the kind words:)
Love your scenery there Casey:)
-------------------

Local CP freight just leaving Clifton area to continue east, and we get a special ATSF unit with this capture.
69UjyIW.jpg

jzwSDZe.jpg

wLjhKlY.jpg

aFOjB11.jpg

qAm6KG2.jpg

Cheers

Back