The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks guys :).
Nice shot escd84, as always.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Erik what is the hopper second from left?
Hi Chadd,
it's a repaint on Dave Snows ACF 5170 4bay Cvd Hopper.
-------------------------------------------------------------
also screw shania Twain!
Why?? I (and I guess a few others https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BjzgOJcbI) like here countryrock style, but the taste is like the butt, split LOL :D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2f0bc56f07753c6b30ed33a469b3e4a4.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks Jack, I have a lot of fun with it. Let yourself be surprised how well it runs in TANE, you can not compare with the version for TS12!

Thanks for the kind words Erik, but the praise I give to Roy. I can just play around with his CRM XXL and Laggan Sub. And again a great picture of your works!

7TPFVs.jpg

yS4zer.jpg

Last edited:
Working on CAC on the DAR sub (Halifax Sub) of the route for V1.0
Please note V1.0 will not be a free realess or a DLS reless A download fee will be charged. more details about that at due time, you been warned.

Erik, another amazing screen shot. I really like those old switchers. Well done!

A couple great shots of the Rockies. That route really looks fantastic, escd84.

Good stuff from you as well VIA.

Here's another one from me on the Wilkie Sub.
Cheers,
Jack

d89eac863d24fbfe66dfdec7845ee1a6.jpg

Nice screenshot! There quick question ; the cn units faded paint scheme ?. I've purchased two of those units separately from rrmods and iam having a little trouble finding that one. Any advice would help .

Nice screenshot! There quick question ; the cn units faded paint scheme ?. I've purchased two of those units separately from rrmods and iam having a little trouble finding that one. Any advice would help .

I believe you just need to keep placing that model of locomotive until it shows up. The skins are randomly generated so if you keep placing the locomotive model, that skin model will come up (and you can simply delete the other ones).

Mr. Gisa

biffspurlock, when you are in driver, press control and right click on the unit. You'll then find an option to change the skin.

VIA, that SW1200 can found at The Erecting Hall in the hosted content section.

Cheers, Jack

Back