The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

With the recent great releases by NARM, again a life sign from me in this thread. I have only been a reader here in the past.

2018-07-28204023.jpg

2018-07-28204445.jpg

2018-07-28204159.jpg

2018-07-28204106.jpg

2018-07-28204255.jpg

Last edited:
I was away camping in the mountains with my six year old grandson for the past week and I come back to find a bunch of very nice shots posted here lately. Excellent work guys!!

This one is a westbound at Watrous.
Cheers, Jack

crX2m8B.jpg

Great shots from you, Barti!

And that's a very nice screen shot, Casey. I remember farmers driving those little combines with no cabs and grain dust blowing everywhere. Driving the old truck with no A/C on a hot autumn day was no picnic either. Your shot brings back a lot of memories! Of course when I was old enough to help with farm work steamers were long gone.

Cheers, Jack

USZrzh9.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good as always Jack! Really like the rural scenes on your route!
Excellent shot Casey! It's almost like taking a trip back in a time capsule!
Wonderful work as always Barti! Always fun seeing what power is running next on your trains!
Now for one of my own:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I like that one Chris, especially the CP power on the head end! I am guessing that is a reskin you've done as I haven't seen a CP triclops available anywhere. Looks good!
Cheers, Jack

Thanks for the information on the CP unit, Chris. And thanks to SRStrainz and the guys at NARM as well. Great looking engine!

Good to see you back, VIA.

Somewhere east of Revelstoke.
Cheers, Jack

g2ykhxc.jpg

Thanks Pierre. I haven't had oatmeal in years. I'll have to give it a try again.

A little west of Neola with eastbound oil.
Cheers, Jack

iEwyubQ.jpg

looks good everyone I'll be going to Maine in a week to Railfan, My CAC map kindly took a back seat for awhile you know life and stuff.

Very nice shots, Norm. You always make steam look good no matter what thread you're posting on.

Intermodal heading east at Zelma.
Cheers, Jack

crkeRAS.jpg

Back