The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Casey, Rick, WCL, very nice work from all of you!

East bound.
Cheers, Jack
cPAwW0f.jpg
[/IMG]

We had a tiny bit of rain over the past couple of days. Could really have used rain in July and August. A terrific shot, Casey!

That's a real nice shot from you, Chris. Reminds me a little of the Grand Trunk bridge in Sasktoon.

NSguy999, nice shots from you as well!

A cloudy evening at Kelliher, eastbound.
Cheers,
Jack
vfrpPWj.jpg
[/IMG]

Casey, gtasa, nice shots from you both!

I went back west of Raymore for this one. Construction is ongoing east of Kelliher.
Cheers, Jack
gpMOF8J.jpg
[/IMG]

Canadian Pacific Joseph Whitehead class 4-4-0s #146 and #147. They were 1878-1879 products of the Baldwin Locomotive Works. I've been working on 1880s pioneer era stuff for the CP off and on. Efforts have been made to ensure the liveries and coloring of 146 and 147 are close to photos as much as possible.

2021-11-07_212410.jpg

Hello Casey

What an amazing shot of your old tire hospital, I was wondering if it is available for download anywhere or is it kit bashed from various assets if so would you be able to list them. Looks right at home in an old country town, would love to re-create it.

Any information will be grateful.
Thank you in advance.

Cheers Joe.

Hello Casey

What an amazing shot of your old tire hospital, I was wondering if it is available for download anywhere or is it kit bashed from various assets if so would you be able to list them. Looks right at home in an old country town, would love to re-create it.

Any information will be grateful.
Thank you in advance.

Cheers Joe.

Thanks Joe
The only altered item is the garage, the rest of the scene is dressed with items off the DLS. You can find most of the items and more by searching the DLS with Content Manager using the keywords tires, tyres, compressor, chevrolet, ford, Opel blitz.
The garage is McRae Truck Repair DES and is free to distribute. But you'll see I've reskinned it and here's the thing. I don't remember where the textures come from so I can't be sure of the license. Really should make notes as I go.
I'm sure there are derelict garages on the DLS you could use to replace it and make the scene your own.
casey

Meanwhile,
The folks at King Coal wish to remind you to get your bin order in before the home heating season begins.
King-Coal.jpg

That's a nice series of shots from you, BBarnes005. I really like the first one!

Shebashetan7, those steamers look great!

Terrific shots from you as always, Casey. Always lots to see in them.

Eastbound near Kelliher.
Cheers, Jack
Jfl4cZe.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow! All the screenshots lately have just left me shaky my head. I'm amazed at the amount of patience you all have for positioning the "tiny details" so that the shot comes out looking great. Thank you.
Jack, may I please ask where the grain bins came from in post #5373?
Claude

Hi Claude. I made the grain bins in Blender quite some time ago. They are rather crude with no LOD but they are placed where needed for now. I'd like to make more and better assets one day but my route is keeping me busy for now.

I've sent you a PM.
Cheers, Jack

Back