The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Pierre, I am using Imgur. Once I have the screen shot uploaded there, I right click on the image and select 'copy link' and then paste that into the space for inserting images here on the forum. Hope this helps.

Cheers, Jack

Or just use the Trainz Gallery to host your images, like I do.
Can upload to it from in game. After that, follow the instructions I wrote in this post.

Summer somewhere on the Canadian Prairies:
Canadian-Prairies-during-summer.jpg

... and the same place during autumn:
Canadian-Prairies-during-autumn.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, Oknotsen.

Here's westbound grain leaving Watrous. I can't show any more of the town since I have just started working on it. Watrous is roughly the mid-point of the Watrous Sub.
Cheers, Jack

P6QlNVB.jpg

Hello all;
Beautiful pictures all. The bar's so high.

A couple from me today. Been decorating around Westbridge, BC:

QKEwiTz.jpg
[/IMG]
and
VsK6lHI.jpg
[/IMG]

Cheers,
--Michael.

Well, Michael, looks to me like you just set the bar higher. Very nice work! We're going out to B.C. in a couple of months but we'll be a long way north of Westbridge.
Cheers, Jack

Wow Erik, that first shot with the train banking is absolutely stunning, my favorite ! Great shot also Barti and Jack
Rail4Pete

That looks pretty good Oknotsen.

Rolling through Watrous on the main while the section does a little work in the yard. The foreman and one of the men stand ready to do a roll-by inspection.
Cheers, Jack

a64flwO.jpg

Been a while since I've posted here... really missed a lot of great shots!

Here we see a rare ballast train being headed up by a long hood forward Dash 9. His destination is the Camden Marsh. A recent washout on track 2 caused much of the ballast to fall far from the track due to flooding from a recent rainstorm.

x2ObcQu.jpg

Thanks, Barti.
That's a nice shot WCRULEZ. It's not too often that one sees a train with the long hood leading, at least not around here.
VIA #2 heading east through Watrous.
Cheers, Jack

sR8CKNT.jpg

Back