The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

eU2TRdV.jpg

1YzErHA.jpg

MclfWMY.jpg

jASFSw3.jpg

Cheers

Real nice shots of the steam era, Shebashetan7 and Casey!

And great shots of a more recent time, hiawathamr!

Cheers, Jack

lApeg8D.jpg
[/IMG]

Glad you liked the shot, hiawathamr.

Pierre, there were no problems running trains on my route. Throttle in the 8th notch and full speed ahead!

Cheers, Jack

zLJhk6T.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking good everyone! Jack the crew appears to be ready to give that passing freight a thorough look over except for the young pup on the far right appears to be checking his instagram. Kids these days! ;)

The smell of fresh creosote is in the air.

MOW-Crew.jpg

Thanks Rail4Pete!
RE: Reskin. Had to check my memory. It's not cloned so it must be the original. "Water Tower 3 MBC081" <kuid:431633:111716> It's one of a series of great looking heated water towers authored by Cayden.

2020-03-08-115120.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work you're doing in these shots of yours, Casey. The guy in my screen shot must be using a company phone texting the boss. You don't want to stand too close to the track when doing those roll-by inspections with the train going track speed. You never know what might be loose and flapping around.

Cheers, Jack

U2skPuk.jpg
[/IMG]

Great shots, Casey! I especially like the one of the farmer working the field with the elevators in the background.

Here's VIA #1 passing a grain train
waiting
in the siding at Touchwood.
Cheers, Jack

Tmr0NLa.jpg
[/IMG]

Cheers Jack! Always like to check out your prairie shots for the grass assets. Would like to try some of that TURF FX but I’m running an old Mac with an AMD GPU. Well, the grass is always greener etc.

Regarding the shot of the farmer plowing his field. It’s taken from a static camera. Off camera right, in the next field over is a harvest scene. I’ve posted pics here in the past. In late summer, I’ll slide the static camera over to the harvest scene for a new viewpoint. Same grain elevators but different seasonal activity in the foreground. Keeps it visually interesting.

Social distancing just means more Trainz time.
Mixed PGE
1-A4990-E0-21-D5-4889-B202-0-A67-A8-B23954.jpg

Back