The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Nice shots!

------------------------------

Local CN freight lead by CN (IC) 6108 passing by the brewery.

vQSzU5H.jpg

Jlx51zu.jpg

W5urYcX.jpg

31Ed4po.jpg

s9uQPYT.jpg

Cheers

Thank you Jack!
Love that weahering job you did on the CN loco - amazing!

----------

CN 2137 entering the City of Lockwood (this will take a couple of days to complete...)
tOydu92.jpg

rFb6AdB.jpg

owFa9F8.jpg

xWlH70c.jpg

vwj79kG.jpg

Cheers

I'd like to take the credit for the weathering on that unit, hiawathamr, but it's one by Adamovic at RRMods. I don't have the talent to do anything like that!
Cheers, Jack

I'd like to take the credit for the weathering on that unit, hiawathamr, but it's one by Adamovic at RRMods. I don't have the talent to do anything like that!
Cheers, Jack

Aww alright. Since you are a good route builder, I though it was your reskin, which looks amazing still. Thanks for the clarification:D

---------------------------------------

Casey - it looks like the lumber mill and the train crew might have to double themselves to keep up ;)

-------------------------------------

Some CN freight action at Lockwood, with a train meet!

UQWlizv.jpg

ILyb17i.jpg

Kz9Fokd.jpg

zGk1cSQ.jpg

4mmzIba.jpg

RziWCuU.jpg

jlKxv41.jpg

Cheers

The 55 Monarch Richelieu arriving at Chisler Motor Sales. Thanks to Diecastgalore for the 55 Merc Montclaire <kuid2:78865:69555:1> new on the DLS today. The Monarch was a variant made in Canada and sold through Ford dealers. A good stand-in I think.

Monarch.jpg

@Jorden412, Just a couple of really good fellas.

cheers,
casey

Funny I thought the cafe have must real good coffee and donuts with all the police cars. Great shot course all of your are.

Rob

Back