The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks Forester1.

Potash empties returning from the west coast.
Cheers, Jack

Ljxx56u.jpg

Potash empties returning from the west coast.
Cheers, Jack

Nice one Jack. Your line of potash empties has got me thinking of adding a potash mine to accompany the grain silos and oil fields on my route. More stuff to ship to the west coast. ;)

Tranz Mountain Oil.

Tranz-Mountain.png

Looking good there Casey! That's a lot of oil on the move. A potash mine would be good alright. Lots of that stuff being transported. I'll have two mines on my route at some point but that is far in the future.

Thanks VIA. Hope to see some of your stuff here again.

That's a nice shot, Slenderman. We don't see much in the way of passenger trains here. There are three per week in each direction, east and west, running between Toronto and Vancouver.
Cheers, Jack

Vex8X6J.jpg

Chance meet on a lonely stretch of track at dusk.
Heinrich505

Great atmosphere Heinrich505. Continuing on with the twilight theme. Here's a Canadian National U2G pulling the Continental Limited through the land where the buffalo/bison roam.
Continental-Limited-copy.png

Hi guy!

Anyone know where I can Grab some CP Cabooses? Need them for my DAR Map.
http://dardpi.ca/wiki/images/434061.jpg
The route is coming along I'll post screens soon!

<kuid:38304:19006> on the DLS looks close, but it's an old asset and may not meet your visual standards. If the era is not important, K&L Trainz has a couple of very nice weathered CP cabooses in wood that come with the Selkirk. It is payware.
Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-5-49-55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-6-04-01-PM.png

A local CN G16a takes on water before the early morning run. Judging by the fireman's glossy wet look it would appear he has managed to get himself doused. ;)
Tender-top-up.png

<kuid:38304:19006> on the DLS looks close, but it's an old asset and may not meet your visual standards. If the era is not important, K&L Trainz has a couple of very nice weathered CP cabooses in wood that come with the Selkirk. It is payware.

Nice shot everyone ! BTW On my insisting request :confused:....Steve have made an updated version with tail light/lantern
9ic443e
9ic443e
9ic443e.jpg

VIA, the only CP cabooses are know of are what is on the DLS and what K&L has. Looks like you have your work cut out for you with Kingston.

Great shot, Casey! The fireman likely needed a shower.

Nice work from you, Barti. I like that old worn looking GP9!

Haven't seen anything from you in quite a while, Pierre. It's a always treat to see your work and I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.

A winter shot east of Biggar seeing as the ground has been white here for a couple of weeks.
Cheers, Jack

5DVQa99.jpg

That's it ... I moving to the great white north, become a Canadian citizen, and renounce my US citizenship, and become a conscientious objector ... I nominate Steve Lerro for President

g16-3.jpg

t1a-3.jpg

Back