The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Cheers evilcrow, and another nice one from you.

Some good old country comfort.

Country-Comfort.jpg

Lovely shots everyone:)
I know I haven't posted anything for a few months, been working on 2 American routes. I would share a screenshot from it with Canadian powers, but I don't think Canada has any deserts:)

I do have another Canadian themed route in my head, which will involved some switching:)

Cheers

Lovely shots everyone:)
I know I haven't posted anything for a few months, been working on 2 American routes. I would share a screenshot from it with Canadian powers, but I don't think Canada has any deserts:)

Go ahead and post them. No real arid desert here but we have some semi arid territory along the Thompson River, around Ashcroft B.C., that has doubled for desert in tv and feature film shoots.
casey

B826-EA39-B4-AB-4-C82-B52-E-ED89-E79-C95-EE.jpg

Thanks Rail4Pete and Jetsboi1997
Jetsboi1997: The units are personal re-skins (WIP) of F7 assets available from The Erecting Hall.

Suburban scenery

Suburban-Scenery.jpg

QUOTE=hiawathamr;1816673Lovely shots everyone:)

Go ahead and post them. No real arid desert here but we have some semi arid territory along the Thompson River, around Ashcroft B.C., that has doubled for desert in tv and feature film shoots.
casey

Sorry for the late reply, been busy taking care of things and such - not easy with some of them..
-----------------------------
Anyway, somewhere in the desert (and when I said a desert, I really mean a desert :hehe:), a CP train makes its way through the desert early in the morning.
lnZOiAU.jpg

Pyl1KVE.jpg

4bkZmc7.jpg

Cheers

Casey - Yep, a true desert as some would say ;)

John - Same here. Personally I like making routes in Canada the most (probably because there is a lack of Canadian routes except the mountain routes).

Cheers

CaseyBerg and Rail4Pete
Thank you both for your compliments. Good stuff as well from you both.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Last edited:
Rail4Pete: Another ultra fine scene from the Eastern Townships! That stock car could use some whitewash though. ;)
casey

Last edited:
Autumn up north. A snap in the air and frost on the pumpkin. It's almost 37C where I am virtually every day till Oct. Really nice pic, evilcrow.

Best,
smyers

Sorry for the late reply, been busy taking care of things and such - not easy with some of them..
-----------------------------
Anyway, somewhere in the desert (and when I said a desert, I really mean a desert :hehe:), a CP train makes its way through the desert early in the morning.

Pyl1KVE.jpg

4bkZmc7.jpg

Cheers

:DJust popped in for a second to peek.......

Your Desert View looks Stunning Sir....Like those low Hills as well...Thanks for sharing........:wave:

Back