The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Really nice shots all! I must remember to get that canoe.

D: I trashed the Dartmouth Sub a few years ago. I still walk along the route at least once a week. If you see this fine lookin' gal, I'm usually right behind her!

Cheers .... Rick

37BleC2.jpg

Another great shot from you Casey. Well done!

Rick, that is a gorgeous looking dog that you have!

West of Ituna. Work is still progressing slowly on the town. June has been a very busy month for me.
Cheers, Jack
evFTAqm.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Jack! Great shots, everyone else!

Some more:

[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-14-56b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-22-21b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-27-58b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-39-56b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-40-47b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-45-21b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-25_10-46-17b.png
[/FONT]

Eric, Like that mist effect from the falls. Tried it years ago but could never get enough mist built up by the time the train arrived at the bridge, even with several emitters at the base of the falls. I think the effect is triggered by the proximity of the train to the emitter but I never figured out how to increase the distance. Any tips you could share?
cheers,
casey

Saw Creek logging camp Bridge in marshy area?

Glad you like it Rick. More Canadian content to come as Blender skills improve.

Meanwhile,

It's been said the run up to the Saw Creek logging camp is a real kidney buster

Kidney-Buster.jpg

Casey,

I saw something unusual here, well my apologies, I might not be aware of what this item is called, :eek: but you have some type of Log Bridge shown here, which appears as temporary for the Logging activity, wondered if this is available?

Hi Blue, No apologies required. Had to remind myself of the name just now. Turns out it’s called a cribbed bridge and was made by the late master bridge builder Ben Dorsey. There are a few versions on the DLS.
casey

Really great shots folks!

Well, it's June 30, 1954 and the boss just offered the boys double time to work on Dominion Day. The boys say, "No way ... well, maybe for triple time."

Have a great Canada Day!

Cheers .... Rick

OJfJJcq.jpg

Looks Great, Casey! New lamp posts are looking fine, that CNR "step" most be something you also made. Those are some good looking people. I have an area like this. CNR station on one side CP on the other. I just wanted an area where I could use those great K&L CP locos and rolling stock.

Cheers All .... Rick

XmJ1qXv.jpg

Last edited:
Rick, Nothing like fresh juicy worms, for bait of course. The step is a reskin of an asset called Traditional Boarding Step by PWeiser on the DLS.
Cheers,
casey

An early 90s CN manifest powered by wide cab units manufactured by General Motors Diesel. Route is Legacy of the BN II by Jointed Rail.

2022-07-07_184752.jpg

Those last two are real nice!

A place where I can use Steve's great K&L Canadian Pacific Locos.

Cheers All .... Rick

8tAks5S.jpg
Fw7YmmN.jpg

Last edited:
Back