The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thank you Forester!
Yes you are correct, a new route that's being made, which will be appox. a year or 2 before its released since I've gone down the mega route path for a change (the tracks and terrain are all based from a shortline that I'm not to far from), which I probably crazy with, but oh well, I'm sure it'll turn out prety well when its done.

Once I get the scenery done where I ended, I can show the small little village that's behind the camera, which might be tomorrow or the following day, along with more open fields;)

Cheers

Some More CPR Shots. This time of the G2 Class and a few other locomotives!

R1LUPgJ.jpg
[/IMG]

zhTmFcI.jpg
[/IMG]

968mBiL.jpg
[/IMG]

1wUlsjD.jpg
[/IMG]

One last hit from me. This time I purchased a few of K&L's CNR locomotives - very impressive! I'm starting to really like the Canadian rolling stock offered for Trainz! :) K&L is suppoed to be releasing a U1F 4-8-2 soon, that's definitely gonna be a purchase from me!

ZCtmQRW.jpg
[/IMG]

bRWJyT0.jpg
[/IMG]

The O9a and O18a are my favorites... I love these little switchers! :hehe:

wpUh78j.jpg
[/IMG]

M1gWEoB.jpg
[/IMG]

exo1Arh.jpg
[/IMG]

CpaCiUc.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice views tanker - bringing back those classical Trainz memories :D

--------------------------------------------

More CN action within Brendenwood area (2 parts since I took too many screenshots):

KkTBzHN.jpg

Pr6vhrZ.jpg

QSfKNGD.jpg

YIHcoBR.jpg

ZGtpZCZ.jpg

LaHzGct.jpg

OgAftnO.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Casey, appreciate your kind words:)
It is a perfect screenshot, almost like the real thing:D

-----------------------------------

I've redone the scenery in that area where the screenshots in post #4764 and just asking for some thoughts if I should apply the new scenery below, or keep it as the scenery above.

1D4THlv.jpg

UGmfEFN.jpg

Rgb3rZ8.jpg

S8q0kxT.jpg

3rZH4UR.jpg

63dvVmw.jpg

Cheers

Sad day on the Cattaraugus......the dock switcher is unloading the Lake Erie rail ferry and pulled what looks to be a Brill car off the barge.....that can only mean one thing; lots of speculation and guessing! Word at the roundhouse is that the D10-hauled commuter from Wanakah Jct will be replaced by an RDC service.

More sad news as 1293, once the pride of the G5 class on the CCLE, has just been shopped and is now wearing a new coat of paint on her tender, signifying her demotion from Class 1 passenger service down to Second Class Freight and Commuter service

20200926225625-1.jpg

20200926230454-1.jpg

20200926230531-1.jpg

20200926232303-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to help much, but they both look good to me.

Thanks

Sean

After taking another look, I now think the new scery update is pretty good as well. I have updated all of the completed parts along the tracks with new scenery, so when I get closer to release (which isn't anytime soon) I'll share some of those areas. Thanks for your thoughts nevertheless.

-----------------------------

Nice looking screenshots HoggerDrew, the story might be sad, but your screenshots are beautiful.
Casey, great screenshot!

-----------------------------

And now, more CN action on the new section of my RIP route:
0OgUlUF.jpg

gBIAbO9.jpg

MDj1rMl.jpg

9z9v0dm.jpg

Pk3kWyW.jpg

TJcBCLf.jpg

lK97qRT.jpg

pmxDQXw.jpg

x1rTxXs.jpg

And that is all.

Cheers

Don't believe everything you hear in the roundhouse on the CCLE......apparently, traffic on the line has increased so much that Management has decided to double-track the main line for it's entirety, and that the Doodlebugs are being brought in to act as workman shuttles up and down the line. This was confirmed by 7312 pulling the hook off the barge with 9 flatcars loaded with new rail today. Expect to see more ballast trains up and down the line

20200927204525-1.jpg

Just a couple aerial photos of Wanakah's dockyards and the Stelco plant at the East end.....the plant keeps Stelco #1000, ex CP M4a #3445 busy switching slag cars and shipments of steel coils and new rails.

20200928204821-1.jpg

20200928204905-1.jpg

20200928205103-1.jpg

Thanks Hiawatha, I'm trying to get into more industrial/short train sort of work. Your last set reminds me of the GP9rm's that work in pairs in my hometown switching the local plants.

Where abouts are you setting your route? Canada or Northern US?

Thanks Hiawatha, I'm trying to get into more industrial/short train sort of work. Your last set reminds me of the GP9rm's that work in pairs in my hometown switching the local plants.

Where abouts are you setting your route? Canada or Northern US?

No problems; keep up the good screenshots:D

And thank for the kind comments. For now, the route is based in Northern USA (Midwest themed), but the more I keep thinking of it, it would also make a nice Canadian route. I do know it won't be hard to convert it to Canada, just need to reskin the crossbucks using the Trainz alias system and build replace the speed signs and boom - done :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some CN action this afternoon, and it looks like we run into a train meet.

CbhjbH0.jpg

cpLlPZc.jpg

m8WZZT4.jpg

pONSl58.jpg

Another freight train has to wait for the other freight to pass before it can enter onto the single track stretch.
isO36MR.jpg

RTcn1Eb.jpg

Cheers

Back