Forum notifications

pcas1986

Over the last week or so I haven't been getting notifications by e-mail of updates to my subscribed threads. After sending an e-mail via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the browser I did get a bunch of e-mails but nothing since. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having a similar problem too and about the same period of time as well. Some years I had major problems with this so this time I have not worried about it.

Even so, thought I would let you know your not alone.

Craig
:):):)

It seems as though the system is working for some but not for others. Sometime back I was in the same boat but now it works. Try deleting. saving and then repeating the the request entry. I have a vague memory that I did something like that.

Peter

I am still not getting any email notifications, been over a month now.:confused: Anyone have any other tips on what to do. I tried the above tips and it is a no go for me. Thanks, Danny

Interesting. I have not received emails for subscribed threads myself. On checking, I found that my preference had been rolled back to 'do not notify'. I know for a fact that I had set 'notify immediately by email'. Something reset it.

Cheers,
Franklin

My forum notifications have gone missing now for over three weeks. Somebody must be asleep at the email switch

Bill

Perversely, the moment I mention this, I receive a notification someone has replied to my post. Perhaps the person has woken up and thrown the switch.

Cheers,
Franklin

... I just bookmark anything I need to keep track of.

Can you clarify within this context?

My auto e-mails are still busted despite resetting just about everything in sight. I have (re)discovered that you can view your subscriptions in the Settings folder (top right). Is that what you meant by bookmarking?

Generally there are only a couple of forums that really interest me anyway.

Can you clarify within this context?

Save thread to to bookmarks if firefox or favourites if using Internet Explorer. Then just open them to check, not perfect but easier than trying to find them on the forum.

Edit, just tried the subscribe to thread and it's now working.............. Walls have ears maybe?

Last edited:
I also got flooded with notifications and 1 was a few days old about a PM message.

Wonder what happened, I certainly did nothing.

Craig
:):):)

I've recently changed my email address and now I'm no longer receiving any kind of notification emails from here what so ever. Can somebody fix this?

Back