Congratulations bendorsey!

oknotsen

Holder of a broom
Congratulations bendorsey with achieving the respectable age of 70 years old today!

I hope you have a fine great day and many more years to come in happiness and good health.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank you for all the great assets you haven give the trainz community.

Yes, thank you very much Bendorsey for your Trainz assets, and I also wish you a happy birthday. :)

Kieran.

Happy Birthday Bendorsey :). Awesome trestle and girder bridges you created. I hope you have a great day today.

Happy Birthday Ben, blimey 70 years old, you seem younger on the forum, hope you have a great day, and thank you for your creations, they make routes look great.

All the best my friend

Joe Airtime

Happy Bday Ben! Thanks for being here on the forums and being such a great content creator! With out you, I would be using so many fills on my routes! Have a good one!

Happy Birthday, Ben! Thanks not just for your contributions, but also for being part of this community! :)

Happy birthday Ben!
Hope you have a wonderful day you definitely deserve it. And thank you for all you have done for all the trainzers alike, a true diamond in the rough.

Hi Ben,

All the best Birthday wishes from the Low Countries and many happy returns. :wave:

Greetings from cloudy Amsterdam,

Jan

Happy Birthday Ben! It's nice to see someone else like me that's in the prime of their life! Keep up the good work and have a WONDERFUL Birthday and many, many, more!!

Back