Jenny River Basin

Thank you, Felix, for the response. As near as I can tell, there is an asset that repeatedly loads over and over. Each time it loads, more RAM is allocated until the program comes to a halt. But, this is my problem and if I come up with anything, I'll be back. happy holidays.

Bill

checked it, as far as i can remember, the ONLY asset in this file is the route itself! I can not guarantee, but i am 95% sure lol

checked it, as far as i can remember, the ONLY asset in this file is the route itself! I can not guarantee, but i am 95% sure lol

That may be the case, but there seems to be something in the CDP itself that causes this. When I tried to re-import the file, it crashed CM badly (wrecking the database), so I left it out when I restarted CM. As you say, it wasn't meant for general consumption.

Bill

Lol...i think with terrain :p
OMG, I just did the other one, without, LOL!

Okay, I'll do that. So, that is now leaving this: Unknown Location: <kuid:651517:101988>
Is that also a track? Which one should I use for it? Same? If not track, I guess delete?

THANKS!

Paul

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am trying to get this route. The creator no longer has a copy of it and suggested that someone may have one they could send me.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Mike

Back