EVERY SUNDAY ? TAD EDR PROBLEMS?

mtldrm38

So Its come to be that now every {4 weeks now} sunday the tad freezes as with noticing the DLS hicks up?
Seems like a scheduled thing that irritats the hell outta me due to certain time periods it will keep
redoin a edr?
mind you only on sunday?
I would nt give a damn but is this related to the new bot scan that n3v is doin ?

on average it ties my comp up 4-5 hrs on my day off and time I would like to do something!
this keeps up im dumpin this simulator!

I have gotten into the habit of shutting off my internet connection before I start CMP... some of my lockups seem directly related o the DLS and it's ... fits.

Windows XP, TRS2010, weeks go by with no problem, even when folk on here are moaning that they can't download or it's toooooo slow & is
their fct working or "is the server not working again" ...................

...... my 2010, CM 3.3, with NO fct, just keeps plodding along, downloading it's updates at a nice steady pace, using 'Download manager'.

Whilst my routes & sessions do exactly what they are supposed to do, ( ok, I do get the odd stutter here & there ), but what the hell, it's better than
anything else on offer for the same outlay. ;)

Sometimes, diving in for the latest & greatest ain't all it's cracked up to be, sometimes it's better to stick with "Devil you know". :D

Last edited:
Yep we are back hear again with the same old, same old, don't it just piss you off.:(
I bought the new Trainz DLC: Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Setand I was looking forward to having a run down the line, I should have factored in to the equation, the fact that it is the weekend and there is no finger in the dyke at Auran HQ. nothing ever changes and nothing get fixed.

Make sure the database windows are visible. If TrainzUtil runs for 5 minutes or more with no activity, go to that window and press CTRL+C to manually interrupt the process. Do this until all TrainzUtil windows are closed, or activity resumes in TADDaemon.exe

Back