MIDWEST GRAIN & TERMINAL 2.0: PRE-ORDER NOW AND SAVE!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
So far the pack is this: (It keeps getting bigger....)

- ALCO RS1 in new red sceme
- ALCO RSL in slug service
- SD38 in new red scheme (Will also have blue scheme, old. worn, & patched)
- Heavily weathered ex-BN SD40-2 patched
- New GP7's (at least 2 of these) (Has startup & Shutdown)
- New MOW service gons
- New rolling stock including tankers and gondolas
- New Cabooses
- 3 New sessions to replace the existing ones that were not functioning correctly
- B30-7 in new red scheme
- SD40-2 in new red scheme (Has startup & Shutdown)

Pre ordering will save you $10 if you pre order before 8/15/13. Club Car members will receive a special engine for this route at no cost, this will be free to Club Car members. BTW The Club Car program is about to get a total overhaul, current rates and subscriptions are about to end. The program will be closed for about 30 days while it's being overhauled. All existing Club Car members will receive information on this in the next few weeks as the program prepares to close during the overhaul. Not to worry you won't be missing out or losing out on anything, in fact the Club Car should become more of a value to you.

Route Expansion includes TONS of new content. All of the industries have been replaced with brand new custom built content, and we have added over 10 new industries just in this expansion. New tracks, new industrial areas, new sidings, LOT's of new stuff!

Thanks,

Mike

UPDATE: As of 6:30PM on 9/1/13 The new route version and the content expansion pack are released.

New Route Version 2.0 is here: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/midwest-grain-v2-0.html

Content Expansion Packs can be downloaded from your My Downloadable Products area. To get here click on the My Account area on the top right of the site when logged in. Then click on My Downloadable Products on the left side of the site. This will bring you to your purchases. Locate your purchase under the title header, your looking for in this case "Midwest Grain 2.0 Content Expansion Pack". Your link is the on the right side of the text under the "Title" header.

Last edited:
Is Midwest Grain & Terminal 2.0 a free update for people with Midwest Grain & Terminal 1.1 or is it an upgrade or is it for the full price?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Regards

Swordfish

Hi Swordfish!

MWG 2.0 is an upgrade to the route which has been expanded quite a bit. Not so much length on this version, but more industries and loads of custom content. The route itself is freeware, the content expansion packs are all new content made just for this expansion. You save $10 now of you pre-order before 8/15/13, if not then the full price is in effect unless you are a club car member. There will be one more version of MWG which will bring with it longer extensions where you can run for a while vs. industrial and shortline action. Each new content pack will be something new with discounts for Club Car members. Although I do like the idea of offering discounts on the next one for those who purchased the others. I will see about trying to get that implemented in the store.

THanks!

MWG is for TS12 only, using 2010 could I still purchase the expansion pack items (and possibly have to alter build number)?

Cant wait for the release. The screenshots look really cool. I liked the ex-BN and the Blue engines.

hert:wave:

Two questions. Will the Geeps have ditchlights? (i'm hoping yes but thats just me). Second is there a chance that the railroad will get some gp38's? Just seems like every "large" shortline or regional has them, and I feel it would be highly likely that this railroad would too. Thank you everything looks amazing and I can't wait to try them on the new route.

Two questions. Will the Geeps have ditchlights? (i'm hoping yes but thats just me). Second is there a chance that the railroad will get some gp38's? Just seems like every "large" shortline or regional has them, and I feel it would be highly likely that this railroad would too. Thank you everything looks amazing and I can't wait to try them on the new route.
The first pack has a gp38 in it.

Its just a patch of the CORP engine, not in the red or blue paint scheme.
Edit: How many paint schemes does this railroad have? Blue, red, and now black and yellow?

Last edited:
Its just a patch of the CORP engine, not in the red or blue paint scheme.
Edit: How many paint schemes does this railroad have? Blue, red, and now black and yellow?
Far more then what the Midwest Industrial has, that's for sure.

Will be pre-ordering this pack on Friday, the 9th when I get paid. Thanks for all the hard work you guys at JR put into this game. Keep it up!

MWG 2.0 is an upgrade to the route which has been expanded quite a bit. Not so much length on this version, but more industries and loads of custom content. The route itself is freeware, the content expansion packs are all new content made just for this expansion. You save $10 now of you pre-order before 8/15/13, if not then the full price is in effect unless you are a club car member. There will be one more version of MWG which will bring with it longer extensions where you can run for a while vs. industrial and shortline action. Each new content pack will be something new with discounts for Club Car members. Although I do like the idea of offering discounts on the next one for those who purchased the others. I will see about trying to get that implemented in the store.

Will this apply in such a way that if someone had already purchased the original MWG content pack last year, they would get a discount on the first content pack for MWG&T 2.0? Or would the first content pack for MWG&T 2.0 be the same price for everyone, regardless of prior purchases? I am a Club Car member. Thank you for your response, and have fun on your trip.

-Graham

Oh boy its almost that day :) I was gonna ask too, I don't expect it to be done for this pack, but could someone reskin the Santa Fe gp60s for the Pioneer Valley? I think there kinda neat engines and would make for some unique units, maybe as a special pack for future release, just thinking out loud here.

Yay! Tomorrow is release day! Can't wait for the new content! And super excited for the new Club Car stuff too!

Just as a note here to all.

The route, content pack and all things associated with MWG 2.0 will release sometime tommorrow during the day, not right at 12:01AM 9/1/13. Just wanted to throw that out there so i dont have 60 new emails in the AM.

Thanks for your understanding ahead of time.
Kevin

Back