Signals

halloman

Does anyone have a list of "Automatic" Signals(as opposed to "Controlled"?
Or is it a setting in surveyor?
I have built a layout covering 650km about half of which is single track with multiple trains and am having trouble avoiding head on's etc.

Hi

You don't seem to have registered your copy of Trainz so we have no idea which version you are using. This is important as some of the scripted signals will only work in later versions of Trainz. More information would also be very helpful such as which countries railways are you modelling and are you using semaphore or colour light signals.

Regards

Brian

Hi

You don't seem to have registered your copy of Trainz so we have no idea which version you are using. This is important as some of the scripted signals will only work in later versions of Trainz. More information would also be very helpful such as which countries railways are you modelling and are you using semaphore or colour light signals.

Regards

Brian

I'm using Trainz2012. Track layout is from Auckland to Wellington (650km) in New Zealand. Useing color light signals on the left of track where possible.
I do have copies of 2009 and 2010 and have been considering downgrading. Original track was built on 2009.

I'm using Trainz2012. Track layout is from Auckland to Wellington (650km) in New Zealand. Useing color light signals on the left of track where possible.
I do have copies of 2009 and 2010 and have been considering downgrading. Original track was built on 2009.
Are you really building the hole NIMT? If so, AWSOME!!! Me and a freind were building all the lines in the north island but gave up! Now the signals. I've been using NSW Signals. They are colour coded. I'll have a hunt around later for something.
cheers jeran :)

Once I get the single line signals sorted I'm starting to build all of the joining tracks. i.e. Auckland - Okaihau, Hamilton -Taugeang, Wellington Woodville, Palmerston North Gisbourne etc. Keeps me busy. Still need to finish a lot of the trackside graphics. Some are a bit basic.

Back