Questions

brendansbiz

choo choo twain!
I know i've been a bug however these are my final questions.
1 Yukon Zooms F59PHI and BBL Cab Cars - They are extremely bright in day time hours, is there any like controls or will i need to open the skin and change it? If so, How?
2 How do you change bells?
3 http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?66823-How-do-I-change-a-cab-view-on-a-locomotive This explains it (how to change cabs and adjust height for the BBL's) however its alot of answers from different people.
Folks dont get me wrong im learning stuff and looking around so if i dont find it thats the only time i ask y'all. :) thanks in advance!

Last edited:
what does "waiting for access. the trainz asset database is currently processing or in use by another process such as content manager or trainz utili" mean along with "session was saved successfully but surveyor was unable to commit it to the trainz database. this task can be completed in CMP"???? PLEASE help!

Ok what kind of bells, I can help you with crossing bells and loco bells but it does require you to have the proper ".WAV" file so to speak. Anyways I think the BBL cars have a special texture file and ill take a look at that but really you shouldnt be asking about it. Anyways Im glad to help.
Ben "Mr.BNSF" Sawchak

No prob. So open the horn file in explorer. Then copy the idle1 .wav and paste into the other horn file your using or wanting to transfer bells to. hope this helps need more just pm me so we dont take up the forums. people have ben ancy lately.

Back