I only got one nerve left . . .

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
. . . and there's some new kids on here who are about to get on it.

I like enthusiastic Trainz lovers/fans just like the next guy--- but there are some newbies who have started posting on these forums lately who really need to calm down. Sheesh--- give it a rest and start thinking (or doing a search) before starting a new thread.

You know who you are.

Cheers, :)

Dave Snow

Finally Someone Speaks Up!!!
. . . and there's some new kids on here who are about to get on it.

I like enthusiastic Trainz lovers/fans just like the next guy--- but there are some newbies who have started posting on these forums lately who really need to calm down. Sheesh--- give it a rest and start thinking (or doing a search) before starting a new thread.

You know who you are.

Cheers, :)

Dave Snow

Ignore button works.
But U16 subforum would be a long term solution.

What are you going to do, check everyone's ID at the door? It can get tiresome at times, but I just chuckle and move on for the most part. It would help if the forum search was a bit more efficient. By the time i'm done filtering, I usually forgot what I was looking for.

Thank you for saying something davesnow, I know I was a little bit of a gimmie pig when I first joined, but I learned acting that way is NOT going to get u anything.

We need an update to that nerve, it is looking a bit dated and it is far from prototypical. I demand that someone make one, and it better be freeware.

I agree that some people still type without thought but use emotion to create their posts. They eventually learn that you need to read other posts to get a flavor of the forums messages. There are, of course, those on the fringes who demand service and are in an age group where you would think that behavior has worn off. If you don't see that guy here you will on the freeway gesturing with less than all of their fingers and so close that you can see their evil expression in your mirror.

I agree, when I first got here, there was a time when I did make a lot of enemies with the demand for content instead of me making things that I would like to have, then the worse part is arguing which had me on uneven terms with several other members and that made me look very sad, the posting without thinking is another problem I have, but now, I did not act like I did when I first came here, I saw what I have done wrong and the consequences that goes with it and have changed for the great of good , now, if I had a chance to turn back the clock and gained what the others had said to me now, that it is a wise decision to think before you post, and trust me when I say this, I have been on the wrong end of that several times and don't want to wind up like that again oh and one more thing, hold on to that nerve Dave!

Last edited:
Hey hey guys come on now. Look, I'm just as tired of it, but we all used to be newbies here. Give 'em time and they'll learn. It's called growing pains, and

everyone had 'em. 'Yall aint the warmest community anyway. Hell I remember when I joined when I was 13. I made some enemies because I didn't understand

a lot (search for content, PM instead of starting a thread, etc...) I learned quickly and no one knew after a while that I was and still am a kid (17 to be exact.)

Agreed they need to learn, but time will do it (some more than others.) So don't make a hate thread around it. Everyone learns the hard way once ok? Don't take

out the frustration here; correct them nicely (nicer than 'yall did to me) and move on and they will follow. We don't need another hate thread where everyone

vents on some innocent kids who have no idea what they are doing.

Last edited:
WHY DO THESE NEW NERVES HAVE MISSING DEPENDENCEYS ???????????? I'M MISSING A BRAIN GRRRRRRRR!

Last edited:
What brand of candles are those?

Dyn-a-mitay brand....

Oh sh........

Drops dyn-a-mitay candle in box of replacement nerves.......

Might want to start running.........

Back