Is MSTNoodle Thomas Models still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
I'm wondering, are MSTNoodles models still up for download? I already know about SI3D Films, but i want the old Thomas models, as I don't have them. If you know where to download them, or can maybe email all of them to me, please do so! If you don't want to, that's ok also. Thanks for those who help.

Hi,

3 things to note:

1. They're not available for download.
2. Nobody is allowed to send them because he left Trainz in 2005 and therefore nobody can get permission.
3. I met him at a model train show a few months ago (Yes, he lives in Brisbane like I do!) and I asked if I could upload repaired versions to my website, but he refused saying that he wants the models to die off and be forgotten, so I have to respect that. :)

At least I made a friend! :D

Kieran.

wow... Thanks again captainkman. But also, there alway's people on youtube who actually still have them to this day... So... then what? And i just need emily to complete the Trainz thomas and friends stuff, and the old henry from MSTNoodle.

Last edited:
Eventually they will be lost to the sands of time.

Awhile back those models were removed due to legal entanglements. The original copyright owner got a bit miffed.

Those people on Youtube prolly had them from a long time ago. Such is the fortune of some.

Just a heads up:

No one is going to send you something that is going to get themselves burned.

Continuing to ask for them here will earn you the wrath of N3V staff. Don't do it, it isn't worth it.

No problem....Better someone let you know before you find yourself standing on the cliffs edge.....

You don't need to make your own, in fact, an SI3D Emily is currently in the pipeline along with a few other things...

emily_by_seanoc17-d6a0vyi.jpg

Well, I'm 22, so yeah, you're still a kid to me.

The next extension of the IoS route's being worked on, the team's recently experimented with exporting James to Railworks, and a few other things I can't disclose.

You'll just have to be patient.

Good. I remember the route was kinda short. And with SI3D on railworks maybe, this could lead to more use of railworks, at least for me! As i have railworks, and Trainz 2012.

There were a few things in the sections such as the individual branchlines that didn't appear in the IoS- Complete route- the station (is it Crovan's gate?) where Standard Gauge meets the Skarloey, and a few others. Will they be included in the new release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back