Is MSTNoodle Thomas Models still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... Thanks again captainkman. But also, there alway's people on youtube who actually still have them to this day... So... then what? And i just need emily to complete the Trainz thomas and friends stuff, and the old henry from MSTNoodle.
Those people got the models when they were still up, like I did.

The creator, MSTNoodle, removed them in around 2007 because he was sick and tired of people reskinning his models and showing them off.

SI3D's new Emily should meet your needs. I'll personally be sticking with MSTNoodle's models.

Kieran.

Well, I'm 22, so yeah, you're still a kid to me.

The next extension of the IoS route's being worked on, the team's recently experimented with exporting James to Railworks, and a few other things I can't disclose.

You'll just have to be patient.

is another one of the secret projects Murdoch?

I have mstnoodle Emily. It works with Trainz 12. Just search mstnoodle in Content Manager, should appear somewhere. I got mstnoodle Thomas, Annie and Clarabelle the same way, but for some reason when I opened Thomas in Content Manager Plus, it corrupted the files, so I can't use it, nor delete it to reinstall.

Go To Thejonastrainz.jimdo.com To Find Some Cool Reskins Along With The Original V6 Thomas. The Site Belongs To My Good Friend Jonas05

Go To Thejonastrainz.jimdo.com To Find Some Cool Reskins Along With The Original V6 Thomas. The Site Belongs To My Good Friend Jonas05

I'm guessing the content original doesn't belong to him/her, but is being distributed by them?

The site won't last long.

God. Help me NOT see my past. I hate to see the bratty side I once was. And preston, MSTNoodle stuff is ILLEGAL to redistribute unless it's a private thing. At least that's what Mangandy told me like a year or so ago when I asked about re-distributing Murdoch. As for the SI3D 06 wheels, those MUST be edited in order to be released. The SI3D team just made that clear this past Richmas after some ordeals that happened. And nathanmallard IS correct. The newer SI3D stuff is FAR better in terms of quality to the old MSTNoodle stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back