U.S. Grade Crossing Contest

Best content would be straight out JR's....No one can top them...And for xings, I dont mind using BNSF50's.....That is my $.2 cents :p

It would be good if you could specify where the route you need the crossings for is located. If it's in Canada, you wouldn't need crossings that are found in Hungary. Also, each person has their own opinion about who makes/has the best content.

My Expectation: Seeing who can built the best Crossing Setups.

The Reality: Any Moderator, Please close this topic down. What a waste of time of a topic.

- Thomas S.

My Expectation: Seeing who can built the best Crossing Setups.

The Reality: Any Moderator, Please close this topic down. What a waste of time of a topic.

- Thomas S.
I dont know whats wrong with all of you other than we need to be a community that care about Trainz anyways where can i find some bnsf 50 ive looked in the dls but he has alot of stuff

Requests for a specific item, such as crossings or whatever, is probably best posted in General Trainz or in the forum for your version of Trainz. A photograph as an example would be helpful such as a link where appropriate. There may even be posts in Screenshots, Freeware and Payware already, but the main point is, the more specific you are for what you are looking for, the better results you will get.

Cheers and Good Luck

AJ

I dont know whats wrong with all of you other than we need to be a community that care about Trainz anyways where can i find some bnsf 50 ive looked in the dls but he has alot of stuff

In the main search box type in "Grade Xing"
Add the author filter with "bnsf50"

My time in this thread is over.

Back