Questions for Downloading and Other Stuff

ekalnins

To start of with, I really appreciate anyone who reads or answers this. I am planning on making a personal route, and for it I was going to get some Jointed Rail Burlington Northern units. In the past, I have not bought any payware and only downloaded freeware. Before doing this I have some questions. If you are going to answer a question, please tell me what question you are answering. First, in the past, when downloading freeware, eventually a red stop sign with a spider in it appears. Something about script exceptions. My questions are, what is the script exception and how do I prevent it? Secondly, when the script exception is present, usually something stops working right (For example, I don't know what I did, but the script exception popped up, and then my Portals would not work in my session.). Because of this, I have to re-install my Trainz 12 software. When I do this, everything resets. The question is, if I reinstall Trainz, for the payware, do I just download it again, or is there some code that I need from Jointed Rail since it's payware?wavas asdasdd ssa

Regarding the script exceptions you need to click the red bug to get information about them - most of the time you can not prevent script exceptions unless you install any updates for the problem assets.

Regarding Jointed Rail payware, from memory it comes in .cdp format (which does not need a code) unless they've changed it.

Shane

Hello:

I have to ask your question with a quesion.
Why reinstall for the payware ?
Why reinstall because of script exception?
What asset is giving error

All Jointed Rail assets are error free if you download required dependency's.
I personally never had a error of any kind that was Jointed Rail's fault.
Gerry

You can just reinstall the JR stuff. If you saved the cdp's just run them again. If you didn't save them you can just go to your JR account and they will be there for redownload. As Gerry said, just remember to reinstall any updates or dependencies that are required.

Back